Free Spacely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Spacely

I, the undersigned, not being of sound mind in the slightest, hereby start this petition to have Spacely freed from Trench Wars forum prison. His fellow inmates are having far too much fun with the carnival equipment he transported to the prison, and as such this "punishment" facility has turned into a field day. Annux and Melufa have been seen mooning people from atop the Ferris wheel on multiple occasions. Jerome has replaced the milk bottles in the ball-throwing game with real people. This is out of control. Thus, Spacely and his carnival equipment should be removed from the prison in order to maintain an environment that focuses on rehabilitation rather than recreation.

I, the undersigned, will not remember this fucking post at all in the morning, but please post and support Spacely's freedom.

Last edited by PH; 04-05-2005, 09:46 PM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

I, Bawls (AKA) GoNz077591 would like to make a statement.

I BELIEVE THAT SPACELYS TERM SHALL BE OVERRIDDEN

Sign: GoNz077591 or Bawls

and i would like to also say that the admin that banned him should be virtually kicked in the nuts (if you have nuts)

Sign: GoNz077591 or Bawls
    Last edited by Bawls; 04-05-2005, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't sign it, just because i don't like him. He should stay banned forever.

Comment

I shall not sign.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

he was talking trash in the "trash talk" area and he got banned, tell me thats not bullshit

Comment

how did you do that signature thing, youre slick
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

...Paint.

Ring any bells?

Comment

umm...anything to say about spacelys ban?

Comment

OMG-i just found the wierdest picture in the gallery im sure pure hatred will have a field day with

Comment

he had bad grammar and was generally offensive. Its bad, but not particularly ban worthy is it?

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

He's not funny at all, and neither was schope. These " free the idiots " type fads are just as stupid as the idiots they support. Vyk was the last " freee __" that I could understand, schope and this other fag don't hold a candle to the forementioned.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                        I, the undersigned, will not remember this fucking post at all in the morning...
                        Damn, I was right. I can't remember creating this thread.

Oh well. I tried, I guess. Have fun in forum jail, Spacely.

Hasta!!

Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Even though he gave me a bad first impression, everybody deserves forgiveness and a second chance. However, the law doesn't work that way and he'll remain banned whether I, or you, sign it or not.

Comment

<_<
                            just let him cooldown a bit outside of the board...
                            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

This was actually his third impression, I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X