• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they can make a sequel.

Poll Booth.

Comment

Originally posted by kites
      Nobody's died yet except for that guy in like the first couple episodes that got hit in the head with a suitcase when the plane split.
      no, Boone died last night.

Fuckin sucked. Stupid Locke.

Btw, as state above, the show is hard to get, unless you have been watching it from the get go.

Carnivale also friggin rocked. AND WTF is with waiting 2 more years for the Sopranos. HBO is gay.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

24 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer

Fuckin sucked. Stupid Locke.

Btw, as state above, the show is hard to get, unless you have been watching it from the get go.

Carnivale also friggin rocked. AND WTF is with waiting 2 more years for the Sopranos. HBO is gay.
          i started watching half an hour in. omg! what did locke do. i thought the big tomb thing fell on boone or something lol.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
            i started watching half an hour in. omg! what did locke do. i thought the big tomb thing fell on boone or something lol.
            It did, but Locke lied about how it happened. Then, after lying about it, ran into the jungle like a pussy, and has not been seen from since he carried Boone back. But omfg, that episode was sad
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It did, but Locke lied about how it happened. Then, after lying about it, ran into the jungle like a pussy, and has not been seen from since he carried Boone back. But omfg, that episode was sad
              locke is the weird dude with the knives, i think. man, he is definitely a spy from those other bad guys on the island.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Just saw the episode on april 13th 2005. CLAIRE! I was almost 100% sure it was the dog. From the next week previews it looks like she dies.
                Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                Catgirl> rofl
                Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                Kim> loool
                fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

I stopped watching to due to other commitments but it ROCKED. (I watched up to charlie coming back to the party)

Comment

Originally posted by kites
                    Just saw the episode on april 13th 2005. CLAIRE! I was almost 100% sure it was the dog. From the next week previews it looks like she dies.
                    yesterday's episode was a rerun. i swear i've seen it some other day. that bird thing was kind of freaky. i looked at the ominous windows in my house.
                    thread killer

Comment

I wanted to watch lost when it first started, but I missed the beginning so I haven't touched it. I'll wait for the first season on dvd.

Can't wait for more sopranos.

Anyone watch Deadwood? My favorite show right now.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        I wanted to watch lost when it first started, but I missed the beginning so I haven't touched it. I'll wait for the first season on dvd.

Can't wait for more sopranos.

Deadwood is fucking awesome.

AND OMFG I CANT WAIT FOR THE SOPRANOS.

HBO rox

Comment

Three other minor characters have also died. (Not counting all the people who died in the initial plane crash and people who have died in flashbacks.) There was Pilot who died in the first episode by Giant Monster, Stupid Woman who drowned to death by swimming in the ocean in the third episode, and Unlucky Guy who was killed by Ethan Rom. Oh yeah, Ethan died too. He was a major character.
                          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                            Three other minor characters have also died. (Not counting all the people who died in the initial plane crash and people who have died in flashbacks.) There was Pilot who died in the first episode by Giant Monster, Stupid Woman who drowned to death by swimming in the ocean in the third episode, and Unlucky Guy who was killed by Ethan Rom. Oh yeah, Ethan died too. He was a major character.
                            I know, but Boone was the first of the main 14 characters to die.

Obviously his death will have more of an impact than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                              Yea, Deadwood has the best writing of any show, period. Not only is the plot and history great, but it's written in the form of poetry, at times. It's like watching a Shakespearean play---with violence, boobies, and lots of cursing.

Comment

Working...
                              X