Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a travesty

i forgot to make this post yesterday.

water at Six Flags costs $3. so does a little cup of lemonade. what the fucking fuck sjoidjfnasfr

i came in that shit with $60 and i came out oweing someone $1. they fucking trick you into buying it too. its so hot, and they walk around with all that water and lemonade on those fucking carts and packed in all that nice cold ice. and they're eveyrwhere. you look at it, you think to yourself "hmm maybe this one won't be $3. i'll go try it" AND GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER IT IS $3. IT'S $3 EVERYWHERE IN THE GOD DAMNED PARK. ITS FUCKING WATER!

but then you end up buying it anyway.

2 days later and im still mad
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

thats why you should bring your own water bottle and ask them to fill it up...

STUPID FACE!

Comment

The thing is, he really is committing suicide
        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

which brings me to my next point

i brought 5 water bottles with me but left them in my car because i'm a moron.

some chick who was with me brought a water bottle and gave it to me to ask the lady at the pizza place in the park to fill it up, and after i stood in line for no less than 30 minutes, i asked her to fill it up and she was all "PSHH YOU CRAZY?" and yelled at me

when i got to my car, i gulped those bottles down so good, even though they sat in the sun for like 7 hours

then i had to pee really bad

SIX FAGS IS MORE LIKE IT

Comment

you shoulda headbutted the bitch in the tit and then asked her to fill up your water bottle...

Comment

yeah that slut

and i paid i think like $7 for 2 slices of pizza and another $5 for fries. one of the people i was with had a season pass and it said you could get a discount with a season pass, so i showed it to her.. and i got a TINY ASS HALF FILLED CUP OF WATER TO GO WITH MY NASTY ASS PIZZA
              kawhfiuwerjnksda]
              sdaf
              sdf
              qaehg
              aw3282188271

thats it im done. lock thread

Comment

That's nothing. I got a hot dog, fries, and a drink at King's Island for $15
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The movie theater down the street charges $4.25 for a bottle of water. And they deliberately make their food as dry as possible so you either pay the $4.25 or choke to death.

Or sneak drinks in. Take that, fuckers. :fear:
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Costs even more at sports events or concerts. $5 bucks for water at the Feztival last year for like a pint of water was pretty insane. Even though I brought in one of those like half gallon water bottles.

Comment

When I was scuba diving down in Jamaica you were out on the boat for 4 hours, so they charged you whatever they felt like. It was $2.50 for a can of pop. In that picture of my 11 year old brother drinking that beer, I think that it was $7 or $8. (boat2.jpg hahaha) (Sorry, inside joke)
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

The Lemonade is just concentrated piss from that Old Dancing Bastard in the commercial anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                          When I was scuba diving down in Jamaica you were out on the boat for 4 hours, so they charged you whatever they felt like. It was $2.50 for a can of pop. In that picture of my 11 year old brother drinking that beer, I think that it was $7 or $8. (boat2.jpg hahaha) (Sorry, inside joke)
                          Underage Drinking is soooooo responsibly fun!!!!
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

it's cheap'r if you just go to a place where you have friends work'n there and they let you in for free and shit

Comment

Cinemas are always the worst for overcharging.

So before I go into the cinema I pop into B+M Bargains and buy like 50 creme eggs for about £2, and 4 litres of red thunder (ripoff red bull) for £2 too.

I'm so smart.

Comment

Working...
                              X