Fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tibro
    Time Travel is obviously never going to be Realistic is it!

if in the future time travel was invented, dont you think someone would have travelled back in time by now and told us all?

think about it people.
    Maybe the period they traveled to to tell us isn't now or in the past, but in the future.

Osnap!
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If I could time travel and I went back in time, I certainly wouldn't tell people.

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
        Maybe the period they traveled to to tell us isn't now or in the past, but in the future.

Osnap!

no, because there is infinate ammounts of time ahead of us which ATLEAST one person would have travelled back to our time or a time of recorded history

i mean come on! religions would never exist if people could actually go back to jesus's time and proove he never did all that shit. but it hasnt happened, coz time travel will never happen, so all your religions are safe for now.
        04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Kept a girl i dumped.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

no, because there is infinate ammounts of time ahead of us which ATLEAST one person would have travelled back to our time or a time of recorded history
            Ever heard of the parallel universe theory? If someone travels back in time, they instantly change that timeline with their presense and actions. So, if someone came back to our time, from our time in the future, they would instantly change our time and spawn a parallel universe, and there will be no effect at all on us, only the 'us' in the parallel universe.
            i mean come on! religions would never exist if people could actually go back to jesus's time and proove he never did all that shit.
            I think you're wrong there, jesus is a myth, even disproving him, he will still exist as a myth and symbol. And how do you know he wasn't from the future himself, and thats how he did all that stuff?

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Funny ToT, I was going to post those 2 exact arguments but I didn't want it ending up as a debate on the possibility of time travel, it would last forever. But it's been said now, so I lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                that's below the belt.
                I thought she cut her wrists/arms :fear:

Anyway, I wouldn't go back and change anything. I'm who I am today because of the things I've gone through and the things I've seen. Instead of worrying about what I could change in the past I'd rather just focus on the here and now.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X