No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't officially compare the two until Guild Wars goes retail. But I've played both, and I prefer Guild Wars' combat cause there's more strategy and tactics involved in setting up your skill set and the group's skill makeup. And, regardless of your level, you can get into low to high lvl arena battles.
    DELETED

Comment

I think the fact that there is no monthly fee to play GW makes it a winner over WoW.

But uh, the stuff Dameon said too is true

Oh and the game is released on the 28th. If you preordered, you can play a day before its official release on the 27th.

Comment

FYI- you can register your beta keys for this weekend now.

Comment

How good is this game? Does anyone reccomend I join it? I'm no jumping into something without knowing i'm going to like it..... I need assurance/motivation and all the other stuff that comes with motivation.

Comment

Just pre-order it, play in the beta and try it yourself. If you don't like it, there's no investment for it.
            DELETED

Comment

Is the PvP aspect limited to certain areas, or is it pretty much a free-for-all?
              Reclusion
              "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

PvP happens in the Gladiator Arenas or Tournament Arenas. Just goto one and you're set. Find a group to join (basically a pug) for the Tournaments or you can just be assigned a random team in the Gladiator arena. Goto your guild hall to organize guild vs guild matches, which are pretty fun.
                DELETED

Comment

Yeah my friends and I are anxiously awaiting it's relaease. I feel rather confident it will outshine all other games in the same genre. Still won't rock like subspace. I will be the warrior beating all of your asses down in the game.. keep an eye out.
                  truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                  "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                  Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                  Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

1. ?buy new NIN album

2. If you ever see Lunar Crescens, ask her about the story of when I stabbed the Monk in the face as a Warrior/Ele
                    DELETED

Comment

Working...
                    X