• Show
Clear All

ffs Anduril

I read this entire topic to post "Titanic" at the end

bastard
    >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by wadi

DO NOT GET Battle Royale II! It's terrible.
      yeah, apparrently they changed directors, writers, or something. it's a shame.

majin: i thought Ring 2 was terrible (i've only seen the japanese one though)

edit: my friend keeps going on about how good The Grudge is, saying that he's lost sleep from watching it (guy not a girl). from what i've heard it's a pile of shit. can someone confirm this

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed

majin: i thought Ring 2 was terrible (i've only seen the japanese one though)

edit: my friend keeps going on about how good The Grudge is, saying that he's lost sleep from watching it (guy not a girl). from what i've heard it's a pile of shit. can someone confirm this
        I can confirm, the Grudge is a pile of shit.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          He died and his son took over. Worst movie ever.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

oh yeah, that's it. it's a shame- don't they realise it is a shit story before they actually start to produce.

edit: probably just care about the money actually

Comment

There's only one good part of BR2, and I use "good" in the loosest sense possible. It's when the maniac teacher guy scores a touchdown (err, rugby equivalent actually) with the rugby-ball-bomb-thing.

Comment

In rugby, advancing the ball past the enemy goal line and grounding it is called a "try". It's worth 3 points.
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                  Just because a movie garners praise from critics doesn't mean it's good. Case in point: Anything with Ashton Kutcher.
                  no movie with ashton kutcher has recieved critical acclaim
                  While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                  Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro
                    no movie with ashton kutcher has recieved critical acclaim
                    Butterfly Effect was good
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                    X