Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapists need to be murdered in the most brutal way possible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapists need to be murdered in the most brutal way possible.

One of my good friends from high school just got raped by some guy she was dancing with. She got really drunk at some bar, and some guy took her into the men's bathroom and fucked her even though she was telling him to stop the entire time. I fucking hate people. Rapists need to burn for eternity.

A girl I once knew was raped at 13, I got quite upset over it, Id rather not tell details. You just make sure that poor girl has an abortion, she shoudlnt suffer for his mistakes.
    Last edited by Superted; 11-01-2002, 02:24 PM.

Comment

eh

Originally posted by Disliked
      Sadly enough theres a rapist in all of us, its just a matter of who can supress it the best. I think its alled somethin like "the male urge to reproduce" as we are after all animals.

A girl I once knew was raped at 13, I got quite upset over it, Id rather not tell details. You just make sure that poor girl has an abortion, she shoudlnt suffer for his mistakes.
      1.Your a moron. There is not a rapist in all of us you sick fuck.
      2."the male urge to reproduce" has something to do with rape? No. Rapists.. aren't even in it for the sex. Its the power son.
      3.Your a complete moron.
      4.Who said she was pregnat?
      5.Dont post anyone more.
      Sit
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
        Sadly enough theres a rapist in all of us, its just a matter of who can supress it the best. I think its alled somethin like "the male urge to reproduce" as we are after all animals.

Yeah, uhh, shut the fuck up, there's no rapist in me, and just because your depressed anti-social insane bitch ass feels like you have rapist tendencies doesn't mean that everyone's as fucking evil as you are. Seriously, if you feel that way, go get help before you hurt someone.

Comment

I appear to be misunderstood so just ignore it and so will I.

Btw, I agree to the murdering.

Sigh my post is going to cause alot of...chaos so I just wont return to this post and therefore every1s bitchin will just be pointless as I wont see it.

(Basically I'm sorry to anyone I offended including myself, I've had experience and I should have known better)
          Last edited by Superted; 11-01-2002, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Re: Rapists need to be murdered in the most brutal way possible.

Originally posted by Blast
            One of my good friends from high school just got raped by some guy she was dancing with. She got really drunk at some bar, and some guy took her into the men's bathroom and fucked her even though she was telling him to stop the entire time. I fucking hate people. Rapists need to burn for eternity.

If we find this guy, we will kill him, or just severely mame him.

Comment

We have the means to make him cry in agony.
              And other means to make the cries stop.

I'll sharpen the lynching knives.
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Re: Re: Rapists need to be murdered in the most brutal way possible.

Originally posted by Andy Rooney
                If we find this guy, we will kill him, or just severely mame him.
                Doesn't remember what he looks like...

Comment

Id personally enjoy thinking of it as an Eye for an Eye....Tie him up in Jail and let him become everyones best friend.
                  :yawn:

Comment

Castration is the answer.

Originally posted by Tobe
                    Id personally enjoy thinking of it as an Eye for an Eye....Tie him up in Jail and let him become everyones best friend.
                    I'd agree to this method, but I would also like to add in some countries if you get caught stealing you lose a hand. In this case the guys balls should be removed then he should be sent to prison. Death would be to good for him, he needs to suffer a lifetime, before the natural order of life takes him. After he is in prison he won't last to long. Prisons have a way of dealing with rapist and molesters. You see they do have some morals, just not a lot.

Sexual offenders need the pleasure center removed.
                    Last edited by Oen; 11-02-2002, 09:28 PM.
                    You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

Re: Castration is the answer.

Originally posted by Oen

I'd agree to this method, but I would also like to add in some countries if you get caught stealing you lose a hand. In this case the guys balls should be removed then sent to prison. Death would be to good for him, he needs to suffer a lifetime, before the natural order of life takes him. After he is in prison he won't last to long. Prisons have a way of dealing with rapist and molesters. You see they do have some morals, just not a lot.

Sexual offenders need the pleasure center removed.

- I agree with this -
                      ()_()
                      (0.o)
                      (")(")

Comment

Until you are wrongly convicted of rape...
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

[ hides ]

Comment

Working...
                          X