• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Squeezer you're still only 17, GET A GRIP
    right after I get a girlfriend.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'm gonna die, but I want to be old and have skin as wrinkly as an old paper bag. Bah I bet a warbird,javelin,lancaster,levi,spider,weasel,terri er, and shark will show up then merge to make some big @ss monster ship and kill the meteor.
      For all i know canada's safe we and our peacefullness will persuade the meteor to evade us and hit some country plotting to bomb us.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
        I'm gonna die, but I want to be old and have skin as wrinkly as an old paper bag. Bah I bet a warbird,javelin,lancaster,levi,spider,weasel,terri er, and shark will show up then merge to make some big @ss monster ship and kill the meteor.
        For all i know canada's safe we and our peacefullness will persuade the meteor to evade us and hit some country plotting to bomb us.
        But you never know. I mean, I read a statistic where Canada has a growing homosexual population. God may decide to punish you for being so gay!

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
          I keep hoping that you're Annux.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

He must be. I seriously doubt it's possible for someone to be so stupid without purposely trying and still be able to do things like use a computer, eat food, take a shit, or close their eyes before sleeping.

Comment

Working...
            X