Internet Shopping Delayed Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Shopping Delayed Orders

I've made 3 different orders from 3 different e-commerce sites this month. All 3 have been delayed by at least a week. Anyone else had similar problems?

Yeah all the time, sometimes I've waited up to 6 weeks for an order. Actually I recently ordered a book off amazon, took 8 weeks. But, what can you do except go out and buy it.

Comment

Had no probs really, been ordering loads of books these few months (about 10 from amazon). Except one book which was delayed by half a week.

Amazon does tell you how long it'll take them to dispatch the book as you probably know, normally for me they take the maximum time indicated, e.g. 4-6 weeks = 6 weeks.

Comment

I ordered a t-shirt from nme.com a fortnight before easter, it still hasn't arrived and I've been getting regular 'currently out of stock' emails
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'd blame it on Europe.
          Reclusion
          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Update: They just emailed me offering a medium. I mailed back asking the measurements

Comment

I haven't had any problems. I ordered some clothes off of gojane two weeks ago and got them within a week.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                I ordered a t-shirt from nme.com a fortnight before easter, it still hasn't arrived and I've been getting regular 'currently out of stock' emails
                Which one?

By the way, you wanna explain your avatar, I lost track of all the stupid things Pete Doherty did.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

My avatar is the tshirt I'm talking about. When I ordered the shirt he was facing charges of blackmail and assault, and the text under his face reads 'Pete Doherty is innocent'. However they never posted me the shirt and he's been aquitted now

Comment

The only thing I've purchased on the internet are game subscriptions. Every thing else out the window. I try not to aim for things outside my grasp in the "real world" mainly around my home.

Comment

Working...
                    X