albums that you typically listen to without skipping any songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pure Hatred
    Yeah, but if you donate you get privileges. More search results and queue bumps. I'm a broke-ass white boy and even I donated. Makes slsk a thousand times better, and it's a great program to begin with.
    You can give and get priveledges, too. Heh. I don't care either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cylor
      Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose few ok songs, i was disappointed
      Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary ok, but NOWHERE near as good as goddamit!
      Arcade Fire - Funeral awful
      Bouncing Souls - How I Spent My Summer Vacation good stuff
      Cursive - The Ugly Organ good stuff
      Dave Matthews Band - Before These Crowded Streets DMB sucks my left AND right nut
      Rise Against - Revolutions Per Minute 10x better than the new record
      Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot excellent
      My improvements

EDIT: forgot to mention Bear vs. Shark - Right Now, You're in the Best of Hands
      Last edited by PUNK rock; 05-09-2005, 09:55 PM.
      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
      The hand claps make the song

Comment

• Sublime - 40 oz to Freedom
        Clash - Combat Rock
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Adding to my list;

The Strokes - Is This It?, Room on Fire
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

• I'd say Dylan's Blonde on Blonde is a pretty damn good contender for this. 14 tracks, 72 minutes, and not even a bad moment in my opinion - which is very rare for albums that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
              I'd say Dylan's Blonde on Blonde is a pretty damn good contender for this. 14 tracks, 72 minutes, and not even a bad moment in my opinion - which is very rare for albums that long.
              Dylan is a great primary into video game music because he teaches you not to care about the lyrics, so hopefully you will come to not mind hearing any human voices in music.
              sage

Comment

• The Beatles - Abbey Road, White Albums, and Help!

I would say Revolver, but Yellow Submarine ruins that one for me.

Oasis - What's the Story (Morning Glory), Standing on the Shoulder of Giants

Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View

Best of George Harrison

Comment

• I don't skip songs usually, I generally listen to a album all the way through, no matter how bad it gets. >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    Dylan is a great primary into video game music because he teaches you not to care about the lyrics, so hopefully you will come to not mind hearing any human voices in music.
                    What are you talking about? I pay more attention to Dylan's lyrics than any other artist because he actually has something to say and can say it well.

Comment

• I've been listening to a lot of Bear vs. Shark lately. Good call, punk.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Just got the crossfade CD a week ago. And i havnt stopped listening to it yet.

Going to see Seether, Crossfade, and No Address this summer, and taking my younger brother with me for an early birthday present.

But there isnt a song i dont like on it

Also bought the new Mudvayne CD and listend to it twice, not too thrilled.
                        k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

• Originally posted by Battlecat
                          The Beatles - White Albums
                          I just can't believe you here. For this is the album that includes a song called Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da. Also, I can't imagine anyone listening to Revolution 9 all the way trough and enjoy it. Other than that, White Album is great and would get into my list too. Rocky Raccoon :wub:
                          sigpic
                          What is even the elblow?

Comment

• Ayumi Hamasaki - Ayu Trance
                            Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                            Underground> And you win!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desire
                              I just can't believe you here. For this is the album that includes a song called Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da. Also, I can't imagine anyone listening to Revolution 9 all the way trough and enjoy it. Other than that, White Album is great and would get into my list too. Rocky Raccoon :wub:
                              "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" is one of the best pop songs ever. Sorry.
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              i just wish it was longer
                              Originally posted by Cops
                              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X