I'm moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm moving

to another appartment tomorrow! At least I hope so. I'm not gonna have a connection for at least 5 weeks so I guess I have to figure out something else to do with my spare time. Two of my subspace friends are moving with me (3 rooms of course). I've lived alone for an year now and I needed to get a cheaper place because I became a student a while ago and I can't afford the rent. The student loan I had is gone.

You won't be seeing me in a while.
    last.fm - Keeping it short

You could take up knitting?

Comment

Seeing this in new posts I imagined you were moving forums.

I'm sure you'll be occupied with 'settling in' for at least a day, you could always have network games with your ss freinds, assuming they have a computer each.

Comment

bye! see ya when you get back :bye1:

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
          to another appartment tomorrow! At least I hope so. I'm not gonna have a connection for at least 5 weeks so I guess I have to figure out something else to do with my spare time. Two of my subspace friends are moving with me (3 rooms of course).
          Why wont you all sleep in the same room? : (
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

If only they were females

Originally posted by Disliked
            I'm sure you'll be occupied with 'settling in' for at least a day, you could always have network games with your ss freinds, assuming they have a computer each.
            I think we have 5 computers in the house for the three of us ^-^
            Last edited by Mulkero; 04-27-2005, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
              If only they were females

I think we have 5 computers in the house for the three of us ^-^
              Great, get 2 freinds round and you can play quake over network $$

Comment

:bye2:
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Edit: Nothing to see

I went to talk to Bilbo on msn but I'd probably freak him out with my current state of mind (its hard not being a naked japanee schoolgirl but I'll manage it)
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-27-2005, 07:37 PM.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

It's this huge student festival this weekend in Finland, called Labour day elsewhere. Everybody gets mad drunk like 5 days in a row (the Labour day eve is on Saturday which is the main day to get wasted). I guess I'm gonna get wasted at least on Friday and Saturday, not sure about tomorrow.

I've been packing my stuff up and I didn't even know I had this much of things. Mostly useless things though like old papers, bills and old CD's which I never use but somehow I just can't get rid of them. I'm not a very good cleaner so my place is 'a bit' messy which makes things harder. All the dishes spread up everywhere and it seems that every time I wash them more and more plates, glasses etc are missing. I wonder do I ever find them. Another thing is if you're not a very good cleaner, don't order a news paper. I have news papers all over the floor.

It's already 2:40am and I should be at the new appartment at 8am to receive keys. I guess I'll stay up the night and get the keys, sleep a few hours and start moving the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X