Lightbulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbulbs

Whichs lightbulbs cut you the worst? Because there're too long halogen lightbulbs standing right next to my elbow and I think some invisible glass might have cut me.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Put down the crack pipe if it starts burning your fingers.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      Whichs lightbulbs cut you the worst? Because there're too long halogen lightbulbs standing right next to my elbow and I think some invisible glass might have cut me.
      suck it up?
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
        Put down the crack pipe if it starts burning your fingers.
        Yeah, maybe he should be more worried about the hallucinogens than the halogens.

Comment

a couple nights ago, I had a dream that lightbulbs exploded all over my feet.

Comment

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!! for the sanity of all
            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
            oNe-t> YEAH
            nopcode> before going out
            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              Yeah, maybe he should be more worried about the hallucinogens than the halogens.
              The wittiest joke I've ever read on these forums, grats.

Comment

Cracked in the style of a stand-up circa 1987
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

You got him good. I was wondering if it's fiberglass or not, because I remember when my cat was climbing around in fiberglass and her paws got cut. That's what I meant by invisible glass. It was your fault for not knowing what I was talking about.

Comment

Who the hell refers to fiberglass as "invisible glass"? It's your fault for making up a term for something and expecting everyone else to know what you mean.

Comment

mmm im in Auto Body at school and we had to learn how to blend and match paints and we found out that

Incandescant lights bring out Reds and Yellows
                      Flourescent lights bring out Reds Yellows and Blues
                      Sunlight brings out Reds Yellows Blues and Greens

they said the best light to paint a car in is flourescent

and did you know if u wear a Red swimsuit and u go 40 feet under water in a sea or something it turns black, yea learned that too
                      Big Chill

Comment

I was trying to be a trend setter.

Comment

Yeah, I can't say I've ever been cut by a lightbulb. I suppose I just don't go around breaking them or what, but I just haven't really had the chance.
                          DELETED

Comment

Never stick your fingers on the prongy bits and turn it on
                            >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

My friend has a lamp, its neck is metal and as I have quite considerably clammy hands, I have been shocked countless times by the electricity jumping to the metal neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X