Xbox 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 2

Sup chumpz... For those of you that are into gaming conselz, Xbox 2 is going to be reveiled in less then a month... I enjoy playing xbox live, when all tha lil kidz arn't on there whining that iz...

Anywayz, I heard that Xbox 2 is supposed to be pretty beefed up, with better graphics, and all tha rest of tha goodyz... I also heard that it's not going to include a Harddrive, but it will be sold as a add one, much like the playstation 2...

Anywayz, if anyone else has some cool info to add about it's release, let us know!
    -Put up, Or Shut up-

Umm.... really, Microsoft has to go find something more than Halo to sell it on. Cause if they don't have Halo 3 to release on the XBox 360, at launch, then they're fucked unless they actually make a 2nd good game for the Xbox.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Weasel
      I heard that Xbox 2 is supposed to be pretty beefed up, with better graphics,
      I should hope so too!
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

really now, wouldnt you rather be subspacing?
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

No cook. :/ But nice avatar...
          Dameon: Is that a man in your avatar?

NEW LEAKED PICTURES OMG YAY.
          Last edited by Hobo; 04-29-2005, 11:53 AM.
          It is said that if you take 1 million monkeys and put give them all keyboards that they would eventually produce the works of shakespeare... Now, thanks to the internet, we know that's not true.

Comment

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/store/xbox360

but it will be sold as a add one
            lol

Comment

Sup chumpz... For those of you that are into gaming conselz, Xbox 2 is going to be reveiled in less then a month... I enjoy playing xbox live, when all tha lil kidz arn't on there whining that iz...

Anywayz, I heard that Xbox 2 is supposed to be pretty beefed up, with better graphics, and all tha rest of tha goodyz... I also heard that it's not going to include a Harddrive, but it will be sold as a add one, much like the playstation 2...

Anywayz, if anyone else has some cool info to add about it's release, let us know!
              I'd like to think Microsoft is in trouble if this is your representative Xbox customer... I'd like to...

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                I'd like to think Microsoft is in trouble if this is your representative Xbox customer... I'd like to...
                y do ya guyz say thes thingz?

I also enjoy xbox when all tha lil kidz arn't on there whining that iz. I hope xbox2 is beefed up with better graffics and goodyz too...

id buy the harddrive add one...

anywayz, dont be hatin, chumpz...
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Nah, she's female.
                  DELETED

Comment

why is it called xbox 360? 360 is for stuff that goes around in one revolution of the circle! the xbox is a box, how can it be spherical in any way? what the crap.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Its meaning that they're gonna make a 360 degree turn and hope the average person doesn't recognize that as being in the same direction they were when they began.
                      DELETED

Comment

Isn't the new Xbox going to use PowerPC architecture? That is the same that is already happily present in Macs all over the world?
                        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                          Isn't the new Xbox going to use PowerPC architecture? That is the same that is already happily present in Macs all over the world?
                          Got to admit, microsoft knows a good thing when they see it, steal it, and try to sell it as their own.
                          People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

sigh www.ourcolony.net

These are some images from ourcolony.net that are supposidly xbox 360 leaked images

Last edited by RoDNeY; 04-29-2005, 08:56 PM.
                            Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                              Umm.... really, Microsoft has to go find something more than Halo to sell it on. Cause if they don't have Halo 3 to release on the XBox 360, at launch, then they're fucked unless they actually make a 2nd good game for the Xbox.
                              I wouldn't worry about Microsoft getting games for their system. When they first came into the gaming scene they thought they could monopolize like they have anywhere else they dig their greedy claws into. Microsoft however did not monopolize because they underestimated gamer's loyalties and needs for the next version of a game they've been playing for months. Microsoft hadn't ever needed to market before the XBox came out, they didn't know how sadly. This time around I'm sure they're going to be grabbing many popular game titles and making deals with the developers, especially since it seems their system is coming out first this time.
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                              X