No announcement yet.

Guy eats KFC in front of KFC protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually then can fly, somewhat. Nothing like a normal bird, but they manage to fly 7-8 feet up to escape from our pen all the time.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
      How about you fucking annoying dolts stop bothering people that want nothing to do with you? Nice that you destroyed her coat, the animals that died for the coat now died completely meaningsless deaths and she will have to buy a new one further supporting the fur market.

People like you are why so few like animal rights protesters. You are not helping your cause one bit.
      Peta is like Hezbollah lite. Bunch of wannabe terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
        For some unfathomable reason man believes he is the be all and end all, that he thinks he can judge what life is worthy and what isn't. Life is life, what more of an excuse could you possibly need to preserve it. Your selfishness disgusts me.
        where do you draw the line? you won't kill a chicken.. will you kill a sparrow? a rat? a mouse? a cockroach? an ant? how about cutting down a tree? trimming your lawn? using lysol on your kitchen counter? bacteria are living, too. will you take antibiotics if you get sick? who are you to judge your life to be more worthy of existence than that of the bacteria?

Comment

Originally posted by suxxor
          where do you draw the line? you won't kill a chicken.. will you kill a sparrow? a rat? a mouse? a cockroach? an ant? how about cutting down a tree? trimming your lawn? using lysol on your kitchen counter? bacteria are living, too. will you take antibiotics if you get sick? who are you to judge your life to be more worthy of existence than that of the bacteria?
          I was thinking about this just yesterday actually (the bacteria bit) , the way I see it, self-preservation comes first (to injure an attacking predator and to kill an animal for food) and then defending the defenceless (getting rid of bacteria to give a better life for your baby) and then the accidental death of an animal (unawareness or simply accidental), all are acceptable. However, the torturing of animals, the killing for sport, the killing for any hedonistic values etc comes nowhere in there, they're all unacceptable and disgusting.

Comment

hahahaha this video is hilarious!!

i dont understand why the cameraman kept panning rapidly between the red car and the guy though.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
              How about you fucking annoying dolts stop bothering people that want nothing to do with you? Nice that you destroyed her coat, the animals that died for the coat now died completely meaningsless deaths and she will have to buy a new one further supporting the fur market.

People like you are why so few like animal rights protesters. You are not helping your cause one bit.
              In fact i didn't even touched the woman and i didn't enjoyed the way the thing ended but that was some time ago... i didn't wanted it to end the way it ended because i dont endorse violence and because i think it gives a bad image :flowers: .
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                For some unfathomable reason man believes he is the be all and end all, that he thinks he can judge what life is worthy and what isn't. Life is life, what more of an excuse could you possibly need to preserve it. Your selfishness disgusts me.
                You're not selfish? Who do you buy your vegitables for? Do you buy food for people who are starving, or just you and yours? Do you donate to a charity that can do it? No? Seems pretty selfish to me. Just because you think that a chicken is innocent life doesn't make you any better of a person than me. Your ignorance disgusts me. You don't realize how lucky you are that you're able to choose between meat or a salad. So, until you solve world hunger, don't call anyone selfish.

"Life is life, what more of an excuse could you possibly need to preserve it." Proof that it's a life worth living, proof that it's not a life filled with constant pain and agony. Proof that it's a life of purpose. Chickens don't have a purpose other than food, so why not let the live and die to their potential?

Comment

Originally posted by suxxor
                  God will solve all their ailments. *snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                    You're not selfish?
                    I never said I wasn't selfish, it can be argued that everybody is selfish (due to our self-preservation). Perhaps I should have said 'your degree of selfishness...'
                    Do you donate to a charity that can do it? No? Seems pretty selfish to me.
                    Yes. I give approximatly £30 to £50 to charity a month ($60 - $100). [Of which £20 is set to certain charities, rest is random and spontaneous]. If I earned more, I'd give more. Do you? No?
                    Just because you think that a chicken is innocent life doesn't make you any better of a person than me.
                    I never said I was a better person than you, you are my equal, just like everyone else, but also just like every other life including that chicken.
                    Your ignorance disgusts me.
                    Your ignorance disgusts me.
                    You don't realize how lucky you are that you're able to choose between meat or a salad.
                    I'm aware of that, thanks.
                    Proof that it's a life worth living, proof that it's not a life filled with constant pain and agony. Proof that it's a life of purpose. Chickens don't have a purpose other than food, so why not let the live and die to their potential?
                    Who are you to say what life is worth living, who are you to assign purpose to another life. You're not God, and don't even bother trying to play It.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Siding with Disliked on this one, folks
                        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I EAT BABIES.

What now?
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Chickens don't have a purpose other than food, so why not let the live and die to their potential?
                            You're forgetting they give food too. I just can't live without my eggs on weekend mornings.

Comment

My bad. Eggs are good, I like eggs too brother. Not those fake ones either, real eggs, Grade AA Jumbo.

I'm not going to argue about this vegetarian shit anymore, especially not here. Hence my, "Okay", statement.

I am immortal, I have in side me blood and things, yeah! I have no rival, no man can be my equal!

Comment

I ate at KFC tonight.

Their $1 Snacker sandwich or whatever it's called, is orgasmic. Seriously, go buy one.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X