X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    Yourthemannowdog.com
    you're*
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
      I got a 1 for AP english last year (that I didn't really care, and I didn't really learn anything from my Alzheimer teacher) and a 2 on AP US history (god I hate DBQ questions seriously, fuck you america)

I just took my AP Gov a couple of days ago and AP Lit today, which was pretty easy (god damn better teachers) I really am hoping for a good score now though, cause I don't want to take the Gordon Rule class (stupid bullshit class that only florida schools do in first year where you write like endless essays on bullshit)
      Heard about that one with the woman's DBQ. We received the booklets from the class that took it last year. Every guy's was filled with doodles and comments on how much they hate the topic.

Comment

i just wrote my english lit ap test today. i nailed the essay portion to a fuckin' cross.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

e-high five
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Since this is about AP tests/college entry, etc. I've got a question maybe someone can answer. I'm going to a local junior college atm taking gen ed's, just about running out of classes that apply to my major and I'm looking for a 4 year college to finish at. What online website, if that's the right way to go about it, is good for searching for 4-year colleges? Trying to find something relatively close that has Civil Engineering and since I'm relatively new to the area it's no simple task.
            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
            3:Best> see it coming
            3:Best> sad

Comment

You could try collegeboard.com. They have a pretty nifty search engine to find colleges with all sorts of options you can pick (size of the college, size of town it's in, majors offered, diversity, housing, costs, etc).
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                You could try collegeboard.com. They have a pretty nifty search engine to find colleges with all sorts of options you can pick (size of the college, size of town it's in, majors offered, diversity, housing, costs, etc).
                Yeah, that website is just what I was looking for, thank you.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

I didn't take an AP US History course. I only studied the night before. We didn't finish all of the material in class during the year. I remember crossing out one answer and guessing on the other four answers on many multiple choice questions. I totally bullshitted all of my essays. One essay question asked aout activist efforts in the 1960s. My thesis was something aweful along the lines of "there was much activism in the 1960 and 1970s." The only time I mentioned anything about the 1960s was in the thesis; all of my examples were from the 1970s. I got a 4 on my AP US History exam. n summary, Animol for <zh>
                  1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
                  1: oar> yeah
                  1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
                  1: hed> and after dinner
                  1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
                  7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
                  3: Nimesh> my sis does
                  3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

im taking an ap french exam soon, gl paradahhhsss
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

You guys are lucky, for my DBQ I had to write about the Stamp Act and other stupid colonial shit
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

True. But I also had to write about the second great awakening and its affect on temperance and utopian communities. I basically skipped over every religious part while reading during the year.

Comment

i only took 5 AP tests

calc bc
                          chem 2
                          us history
                          physics
                          lang

it was fun spending $410 on them
                          this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                          (:3=

Comment

US History - 5
                            Chemistry - 4

Never would have expected that US grade. But Im not complaining. How'd everyone else do?

Comment

i got a four on the ap lit exam.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i am proud of you jeeny my boy
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X