• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The war is finally over! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are you kidding me with this shit?
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Eh? I don't get it.

Comment

It was the 60th anniversary of VE Day yesterday.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          we kicked ass, God bless America and God Save The Queen (& all that)
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Sent those Nazis packing we did!

Comment

Yeah, after years of you know, not fighting and waitign to get attacked you finally stepped up and did your part for the world. us Canadians, with a meer population of 18 million to you whatever the hell it was (probably around 200 million? sounds liek a reasonable guess) put up a way higher troop to population ratio than you know, most countries, and we didn't wait to get attacked. Moral of the story, England needed help and we were there from day 1, you weren't.

(I felt the need to vent, nobody ever praises us canadians)
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The Netherlands did, and many of them still shed a tear at the sight of the Maple Leaf, so that should be good enough.

Comment

Yeah, after years of you know, not fighting and waitign to get attacked you finally stepped up and did your part for the world. us Canadians, with a meer population of 18 million to you whatever the hell it was (probably around 200 million? sounds liek a reasonable guess) put up a way higher troop to population ratio than you know, most countries, and we didn't wait to get attacked. Moral of the story, England needed help and we were there from day 1, you weren't.

(I felt the need to vent, nobody ever praises us canadians)
                  You're overlooking the fact that at that point you were still part of the British Commonwealth. So, actually, you did wait to get attacked, and yes you were there from day 1, but it wasn't like you had a choice.

Edit: Not that I think the US didn't wait too long to get in to the war, but hindsight is 20/20, and europe had a long history of settling their feuds without the US's help.
                  Last edited by wadi; 05-07-2005, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Isn't Canada still part of the British Commonwealth?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      Isn't Canada still part of the British Commonwealth?
                      yeah, any country that was part of our Empire is now in the commonwealth, basically any country that competes in the commonwealth games.

thats a big pointer

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Russia saved Europe in WW2.
                        :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
                          Russia saved Europe in WW2.
                          lol, Russia saved Eastern Europe in WW2, Britain and America saved Western Europe (the best part :P ), we let the Russians enter Berlin they didnt beat us there

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

would have been interesting if patton got his way and invaded russia.

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                              lol, Russia saved Eastern Europe in WW2, Britain and America saved Western Europe (the best part :P ), we let the Russians enter Berlin they didnt beat us there

without newb hitler attacking Russia we probebly would talk german here in europe and you US guys would talk japanese or maybe german 2
                              2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                              2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                              2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                              2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                              2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                              2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                              2:Miksel> elim 3
                              2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                              2:Morgane> LOL
                              2:Enflame> haha
                              2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment