Star Wars Three - Spoilers -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fluffz
    the good thing about this movie was the sin city preview before it started. seriously, is it me or are all starwars characters a little dumb? chubaca, yabyab, those episode6 teddies, brainless clones and brainless robots. is there any other logical reason besides a dramatic end why yoda fights the sith lord alone and not with his yedi comrad? i hereby question the healtyness of the "might", it obviously causes brain damage.

in episode 2 the sith lord had control over the robot army and the clone army right? HEY, i have a crazy play, dont destroy the robot one with the clone one but fight the jedis with those thousands of star crusers. kill the robot leaders afterwards and take over universe. wohoo, story over.

on the other hand master windu and 5 guys try to fight the allmighty sith lord insted of blowing him up with one of those starcrusers. or 20. gg, that would have been the end of this so called lord. ps: all 5 died instead, good plan. nevermind about backup or warning someone.

someone mentioned it already, in the end it all fits into one story but thats all. add a lot of special effects. viola.

Laff. The only one who sounds dumb after this is you.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

saw it last night, RUUUUUULES

i did prefer Anakin in this too Episode 2, he was just a tit in that
      but critics said it was a "bloodbath", was quite disapointed at that, my lust for violence is taking over me
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        I always thought were was going to be an episode's 7-9 as well?
        yeah originally han solo was supposed to die and then darth vader would face emperor palpatine in the final (9) episode.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

the NJO books own anything Lucas could make now-a-days.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Face, it's pretty silly to post a big opinion when you start it off with "I was pretty drunk".

I'm not a giant Star Wars fan, but I thought the 3rd one was a lot better than the 1st and 2nd, which were both pretty bad. I do agree that parts of the ending (Padme's death) were fairly blah. I also thought that some of the deaths could of been a little bit more epic (Dooku, who was supposed to be some super hardass in the 2nd one...Greivous, who had 4 god damn spinning light sabres).

Ewan McGregor did a really nice acting job- I thought whoever played Darth Sidious did a real solid job as well.

Special effects were amazing.

the end
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I liked it

Comment

Dooku was so hard in the game and then when I saw the movie I was like awh what the fuck.

Same with Samuel L. Jackson's character.
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Anyone else here play the Star Wars game Jedi Academy?

That game was THE best star wars game since Return of the Jedi on Sega Game Gear.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I liked the part where Mace said, "Leroy Jenkins," and went running into Dark Sidius' room with his lightsaber out.
                    Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 05-22-2005, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
                      Anyone else here play the Star Wars game Jedi Academy?

That game was THE best star wars game since Return of the Jedi on Sega Game Gear.
                      You fail at life.

Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and its expansion pack (Clone Campaigns) OWNED those games. As did all of the SNES Star Wars games. I have everyone of them.

I remember when I was playing with my cousin's gamegear, and I plugged it into a wall and it fried the circuit. Haha.

Comment

• Looks like none of you "younglings" have played KOTOR yet.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                          Looks like none of you "younglings" have played KOTOR yet.
                          Actually, I have it. I haven't played KOTOR II though.

I find that, as far as Star Wars goes, it's very distant from the trilogies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                            Looks like none of you "younglings" have played KOTOR yet.
                            I don't like games like KOTOR as much, simply because there isn't enough action, there's too much click attack and your person attacks. I like Jedi Academy better, because it allows you tons of control. But I do like the concept and storyline behind KOTOR, just not the gameplay.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• asd
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• I think a few reasons the ending was kinda blah was because

a) no pivitol character dies(aside from Amidala, but she's no Obi-Wan or Vader)
                                b) the Rebal Alliance didn't start building themselves up the moment Vader came along
                                c) there was nothing more they could really do

I thought Vader was kind of lame with the Frakenstien act, and I thought was going to be slightly involved more, like Obi-Wan getting a glimpse of him or something

But I still thought it was a great movie, I even liked it slighty better than the original 3 because there were a lot of moments in Ep 3 that I never would have expected(Grievous with his 4 Lightsabers, Anakin killing the Younglings and Obi-Wan removing Anakin of his arm and legs)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                                .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                                X