No announcement yet.

Star Wars Three - Spoilers -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because loads of other droid villans pop to mind.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesen
      I thought it was great, it had it's bad parts, but so does every movie. Nothing is perfect. The scenes with Anakin and Padme are still awkward, though. I loved Grievous, best droid villian ever. As well as many other parts.
      Oh my god, that scene where they were driving around with that strange wheel thingy. It was like straight out of Wild Wild West or something, most horrible scene in the history of SW.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• I have kind of a stupid question and I am not a start wars guru...... I just enjoy the movies, but If the "Force" flows through every thing that is "LIVING" how could Darth Vader use it to choke some one if his hands were not really "LIVING" any more?
        "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

• He wasn't completely robotic, he was still half-human. He doesn't need to have human arms to use the force, it's just a matter of channeling it or some shit.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace
            I have kind of a stupid question and I am not a start wars guru...... I just enjoy the movies, but If the "Force" flows through every thing that is "LIVING" how could Darth Vader use it to choke some one if his hands were not really "LIVING" any more?

Don't fucking question. He's Lord Vader. He can do whatever he wants.

No, but seriously, the force flows only through one hand in his body, hence why he can't do lightning, and only chokes with one hand.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Really? Good to know.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesen
                To the guy who asked why Yoda faught Palpatine alone instead of with his Jedi friends: THEY'RE DEAD. Thanks, pay attention next time.

I thought it was great, it had it's bad parts, but so does every movie. Nothing is perfect. The scenes with Anakin and Padme are still awkward, though. I loved Grievous, best droid villian ever. As well as many other parts.
                Grievous is probably the only droid villain is star wars, but i think the Emporer is one of the best guys in the series
                even if he does have a shit death <_<
                Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                oNe-t> YEAH
                nopcode> before going out
                funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

• I just cant believe the same guy played Palpatine in the 70's, thats awesome.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Part of me thinks that's B.S, because that would make him 70+.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      Part of me thinks that's B.S, because that would make him 70+.
                      And ?
                      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by scumbag
                        Grievous is probably the only droid villain is star wars, but i think the Emporer is one of the best guys in the series
                        even if he does have a shit death <_<
                        Or at least the only memorable one, but that was the joke. . .

Comment

Don't fucking question. He's Lord Vader. He can do whatever he wants.

No, but seriously, the force flows only through one hand in his body, hence why he can't do lightning, and only chokes with one hand.
                          Lol you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Robotic arms have nothing to do with ability to use the force - every limb of Vader's is robotic in episodes IV-VI yet he still chokes a lot of motherfuckers.

The reason he can't do the lightning thing or anyone else can for that matter (including Jedis) is because it's some superpower of the Dark side or some shit. That's all I can reason out since Yoda and Mace can't do it but they can still own Palpatine.

Comment

• In the LucasArts approved games, such as Jedi Academy, Force Lightning is a power of the Dark Side. So, I think it's safe to assume that only the Sith can use it.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                              Where did you here this from? Gimme the link.
                              i can't find the original place where i read that. but http://www.themovieblog.com/archives...ries_a_go.html this ought to do

Comment

Part of me thinks that's B.S, because that would make him 70+.
                                Ian McDiarmid.

1. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005) .... Supreme Chancellor Palpatine
                                3. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) .... Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
                                7. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) .... Sen. Palpatine/Darth Sidious
                                21. Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983) .... Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
                                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Working...
                                X