Get Total Annihilation. It rocks.
    >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

That looks like Britney to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
        That looks like Britney to me.
        Yeah, you also have britney but I forgot her name, so I didn't post it

BTW: Suzy's goal is to be #1. To get there, she'll do more than beating up BritneyCubes. She'll beat up ChristinaCubes. On her way, she will experience the joys of a happy little smiley face block jumping around. This is Plane of Goofiness!

hahahahhahaha
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
          google the following ... "ta spring" ... have fun =D.

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
            :headbang:

ps dont get TA kingdoms tho that sucks
            Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

edit: nevermind

(unlucky if you clicked on this thread just to see this new reply)

Comment

Civ3
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Go play some Gunbound if you haven't tried it already. I can buy you whatever clothes you want to start out with.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Go play some Gunbound if you haven't tried it already. I can buy you whatever clothes you want to start out with.
                    oh man, gunbound was fun. I remember absolutely hating the little boomerang type one whenever I got it randomly, because I could never hit anything but teammates with it.

Comment

I mastered gunbound in about 30 minutes, and then I gave away my names. I hate gunbound.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Does anyone happen to own the Total Annihilation CD, I once had it on a Warez CD, but I lost it. I tried to find a full version, but there seems to be only one and it's not complete. That game still rocks :P
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                          If you totally want to waste time, Civilization 3 is the way to go.
                          word
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                          X