Age of Empries...or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Empries...or something

Looking for a fun time wasting game with loads of replay value. No monthly pay thing, i'm not hip to that.

Whats good?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

here's a list of games to keep you occupied, I dunno what you like, but here's a handfull of random crap

Strategy

Rise of Nations
    Age of Empires
    Empire Earth
    Starcraft
    Warcraft 2 or 3
    Command and Conquer
    Act of War

First Person Shooter

Quake 3 Arena
    Half Life / Counter Strike
    Delta Force Series
    Halo
    Painkiller
    Serious Sam Series
    Battlefield Series
    Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 (2007 coming soon)

Sports

Any of the EA Sports 2K5 collection
    Championship Manager
    Winning Eleven

Action and/or Adventure

Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
    The Suffering

Roleplaying Games

The Elder Scrolls : Morrowind
    Freedom Force
    DELETED

Comment

painkiller is awesome. I like to pin things to walls with the stake gun.
      also, gish is a cute little game that's worth checking out, if for nothing more than the physics. its multiplayer is awesome, but requires two people at one computer.
      carmageddon 2 and 3 are also a lot of fun.. I personally like 2 better, because of the instant replay feature. nothin more fun than mowing down a cluster of pedestrians, then watching it again from their point of view.
      Last edited by suxxor; 05-17-2005, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        Empire Earth
        i played this with Annux and Louis XV last summer a shitload

good stuff
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Age of empire II expansion, The Conquerors is good.

BTW anyone wanna play age of empire II, age of kings against me online?
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

descent II
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

If you totally want to waste time, Civilization 3 is the way to go.
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

More ind epth reviews would be appreciated, what is the game like, whats it about, etc.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

*bump*

come on I know you guys have no lives, I just want to have no life too.

Comment

Quake 3 Arena, fast pace run around kill, kill, kill die, die, die.

Max Payne, like matrix has the ability to slow down time, i loved it when i started to play it.

Warcraft 3, awesome game, like starcraft.

Black and White, you can be good or bad. this is possibly one of the best $10 games you can pick up. you are god aka a lion and you control how your civilization lives. It reminds me of fable, each decision affects another decision.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                      Age of empire II expansion, The Conquerors is good.

BTW anyone wanna play age of empire II, age of kings against me online?
                      OMFG YES, I have aoe the conquerors, I usually play Custom scenario. I don't like this rated dm. what about you? what's your aoe name, i'll add you on my zone list. I so wonna play castle blood with you
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                        here's a list of games to keep you occupied, I dunno what you like, but here's a handfull of random crap
                        Sports

Any of the EA Sports 2K5 collection
                        Championship Manager
                        Winning Eleven
                        ESPN's 2k5 series is a lot better (For NHL anyway)
                        Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven is a LOT better than Fifa 2005
                        And, last thing, do NOT get Championship Manager 5, get Football Manager 2005. Championship Manager is done by a new team, while Football Manager is done by Sports Interactive (who made all the previous Championship Managers) so it is the next in the series.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

- Sid Meier's Pirates!

I find it a bit boring, but it's a very funny game.

- Stronghold 2

Very nice game, it has some problems I hear (memory leaks or something) but those can be fixed. It's a castle sim game, age of empire stylish game, but easier.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

WOW I just came up with a stupid game I downloaded when searching for another online multiplayer game (for free) and it's something like...euhm... ow yes: plane of goofiness. it's so stupid lol, you play with a cube that can fly and throw fire. Your mission is to eliminate bigger cubes with faces of eminem and chirstina aguillera with a moustache it's so stupid hahahaha

Screenshots

official website: http://home.stny.rr.com/pastarunner/

dude: you can even download the source code
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Strategy

Total Annihilation
                              Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

Working...
                              X