Religion topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K2Grey
    Because it seems extremely close to basically just using the Bible to support everything you do, except that when you disagree with it, you feel that your personal judgment is better than the judgment of the Bible. Now, if you didn't believe in it then that's a perfectly good idea, but if you feel that the Bible is the revealed word of God, why are you only following it when it is convenient for you? After all word of God > your judgment. And if you can't handle that, you should go get a different religion or quit them altogether.
    Well like Panda said, the bible was written by humans and although it's supposed to be the word of God, I don't believe that it is exactly as it should be if untouched by greedy human hands. By that I mean to say that I think some people changed bits of the bible to fit their needs or sway the masses how they see fit. Now just because I don't believe in everything the bible says, doesn't mean I don't trust God. It just means I don't trust his secretaries.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
    X