Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Online

[RANT]

If you're ever thinking about purchasing Matrix Online, don't!
    I seriously struggle to think up any games that are worse than this.
    The most popular question in the FAQ is "how do I cancel my account?" it's that bad!
    I was on a free trial of this and still consider it a waste of money.
    To top it off I've gotta phone a london number to cancel my account, bastards

[/RANT]

Thank you, I needed to get that out.

Anyone else see the irony of complaining how hard it is to quit an online game based on a movie trilogy where they spent 7ish hours and died trying to quit an online game?
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
      Anyone else see the irony of complaining how hard it is to quit an online game based on a movie trilogy where they spent 7ish hours and died trying to quit an online game?
      Parody thread!
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I think the Matrix Online works well on paper, but I don't think its all that great in practice. I would still give the nod to World of Warcraft in the traditional MMORPG area.
        DELETED

Comment

what the hell is the Matrix online like? seen screenys of it but couldnt work out whether it has bullet time or not, confused about would it affect other players seeing you or fighting or whether it would lag the connection switching speeds like that :huh:

blah blah blah
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
          X