• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou
    Ilyander
    Jerome
    Troll King

There's lots of funny whores on this forum, you know who you are.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

christ. i do not come to these forums for the laughs, thats for fucking sure.

Comment

that's because you're such a hardass, bigwig

it's like i'm sharing the forums with dolph lundgren

my vote is for d. rides and roger "teacup" mexico (when they used to post)
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

GHB, Ilyaz and Jerome.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

i guess that makes you louie anderson

Comment

Troll King.
              Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
              Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
              Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
              Catgirl> rofl
              Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
              fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
              fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
              Kim> loool
              fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

all the pallies, all the cool ones anyways. dont remember all the names but i know TWO! haha i have good memory, here are the names a partially remember:

Divine
                Pearl Jam
                Conc
                and....uhhh.....THATS 3, HOLY #!%$ i have even better memory than i thought :w00t:

Comment

Even though he mainly stuck to the pallies forum back when he was active RogerMexico was by far the best forum poster this forum or any forum has ever seen, not even a contest. The guy is a step above. He could write a book about going to the store to buy some milk and I'd buy it the instant he finished it.

Not to be a pallies sellout, but in addition to Rog; Conc, Div, and PJ's posts in this forum 4 years ago is why I joined pallies. Funny people.

Right now the forum is pretty dead on humor.

Zeus is probably the only one that still has some decent humor, or humour as the case may be.

Ilyaz occasionally is funny but it's normally just saying random things to be random which is a notch below actually making funny posts and comments.

Jerome I didn't use to find funny, but he's had a few good moments.

TK just sticks to the obvious puns, which well... someone has to make them I guess, but it's not exactly laugh out loud funny.

GHB is probably the least funny person on the forums, so he's got that going for him.

Brookus can actually be pretty funny a lot of times.
                  Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-26-2005, 03:29 AM.

Comment

It varies, but GHB is cracking me up lately. Zeus and Conc are pretty funny too. TK is funny in his own serious way.

Comment

PJ for that sig. Pity to anyone who missed Conc and PJ on pallies radio last night.

And yeah, Brookus is hillarious when he's yelling at you during a TWBD/LD
                      DELETED

Comment

Shit I do remember like 2 of Roger Mexico's posts now...they were pretty hillarious, but those were like the only 2 I've ever seen him post in GD :turned:

Didn't Lousi leave awhile ago after calling everyone nerds or something?
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Rog doesn't post much, especially in the last 2 years, but when he does it's normally quality.

Have some RogerMexico stories from the pallies forum to get you through these tough times:

http://www.spaceshipgame.com/forums/...r=asc&start=24

Unfortunately most of that public forum is dull as hell. Even when pallies forum was full of great posts back in the day, that public one never got the good ones.
                          Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 05-26-2005, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                            Pity to anyone who missed Conc and PJ on pallies radio last night.
                            Is it uploaded anywhere?

Comment

Sleepy weasel is right, rogermexico is the best forum poster I've ever seen. No fluff, just pure content, it's either funny or interesting (or both) every single time.

Divine rides makes me laugh in almost all of his posts, so he gets number 2.

As far as active posters, Troll king makes me laugh more than most.

I'm surprised so many people think Ilyaz is that funny, I enjoy probably 1 out of every 30 posts he makes. Most of htem are just garbage, but he does post a lot, so once in awhile he hits.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Well he does random shit to be funny, which some people here find awesome all the time. I don't believe he misses as much to say he's 1 in 30, but he hasn't made me laugh as much as Zeus or Conc has. I'd give it to Roger, but like it's been said, he just doesn't post enough.
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X