Anyone use American Express?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use American Express?

I was wondering if I should bother accepting an offer from Amex I received in the mail. Does anyone use their credit card?

My main point of concern is that is it really worth the $65 per year to just have a charge card with no interest rate? That's like...$5.50 a month or so. Plus, for the first year, there's not an annual fee.

I just don't really see the advantage of having an Amex over a Visa card. If you pay the Visa balance off every month, you're pretty much paying the same annual fee anyway.

Visa is accepted at loads more places--more versatile, I would say go with that.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

how to build good credit (if you want yourself in the system):Have one credit card and use it for things you buy anyway, such as food.

No credit here. One Visa Debit, works to order stuff

Comment

credit cards are for jokers.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

If you ask me, I'd say 'don't get any credit card'.

They're more trouble than they're worth, trust me.

Comment

AMEX up here is cool I got a free membership with mine to the price club which is like 50$ per year.... almost offsets the balance of the fee...... but all in all really unless you are running a business you should stay away from Credit Cards.
            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
            X