No announcement yet.

Can someone in the USA do me a huge favour? Pretty Please? =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've spent $180 on a pair of jeans once and even though i'll probably never do it again, it was worth it and it made me feel like jesus's step-brother
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

At 20:20 GMT the skirt was $87.51
      At 20:21 GMT the skirt was $102.50

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
        No, I don't think you're hearing me. That skirt probably cost around $15 to make with the materials and labor. They try to sell it for $200 because consumer whores like yourself will pay for it. And its "Juicy Couture"--just another bullshit name. That's what you're paying for, not the skirt. And how do you know it's Juicy Couture, could just be a cheap knockoff that this guy is trying to sell for $200 because consumer whores like yourself THINK they're getting the real deal. That's the problem with eBay.
        In today's society quality has a price and if you want to buy something with quality you have to pay very well for it... we all know that we could probably buy a similar skirt for a tenth of its cost but it would be any close in quality to the real one... it would have the nice design the quality of the materials would be lower overall it wouldn't be the same thing. The small consumerist (sp) spirit that there is in all of us compell us to buy those expensive items... have you never spent money in something where you could afford the same stuff for a much lower price, all of that just because it's from a famous brand mark?? ^-^
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Kind of like how the fake Louis Vuitton I bought on the streets for next to nothing might look like the real thing - but it's a piece of crap, and doesn't compare at all to my real one. I'd rather pay the extra money for the quality one.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Let me give you a man's view on this.

When it's crumpled up on the floor next to my bed, I won't give a damn if it's the real thing or a cheap knock-off.

Oh yeah, and the bid's up to $114.50. Good luck.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Up to $124.50 now

Comment

I really doubt a $200 skirt is of significantly superior quality to say, a $50 one, given that there is a definite limit on the overall possible quality of a skirt. Now, if a skirt cost $150 to make using the optimal materials, and with the highest level of craftmanship etc., and the price it takes to make it could be reduced by substituting inferior cost and craftmanship, then it might make sense to buy a $200 skirt instead of a $50. But unless the skirt has a minicomputer in it which adjusts temperature or something like that, ... it probably costs like $30 max per skirt to make a top-tier one.

It's similar to perfumes, where a $200 perfume is not better than a $30 one, given that it only costs about $10 to make the thing.
                - k2

Comment

Man, I'd be careful with that logic thing and using it in the proximity of females. That's a quick way to find yourself tied to a bed and beaten with a rolling pin.
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    are you at or under the requisite 125lbs in order to be eligible to wear that skirt? fatties need to stay out of clothing like that. it'll make the world a better place for us all.
                    Amen, although I'd also like to add that it would be sexy on a girl that had hips. Now, this may seem kind of silly to some of you ("all girls have hips! lol afk ") - but some girls have nice curvy hips, where some have um...nordic, cold, un-motherly, non-fertile hips. Hips like a man.

This skirt? I'm no fashion guy but yes, if I saw a girl with hips walking with that on, it would look sexy. If you have hips like a man? (aka white girl hips, rofl )- then no, spend the 200 bucks on some food and gym fees to improve that body of yours.

Note- I meant no offense to white girls- some of them have nice hips I know, it's just that I've seen too many as of late that just have no hips whatsoever, like their stomach just goes straight into their legs, you can't tell where one part ends and another begins at all and it saddens my african jungle snake. Having a nice ass wouldn't hurt in that skirt either, but that's not as big of a problem as the hip issue.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Liquid Blue likes big butts and he can not lie..
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Big butts are nice, not a necessity but nice. Having hips doesn't always imply big butts though, some girls have the tight small bubble butts that go with the hips. Good stuff either way, cheers :wub:
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I really want to have sex with a fat girl.

just once, and not date her, just bang her to see what it's like.

I know Peej will at least agree with me.
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

don't you drag me into this plus-size hit it quit it discussion, pal

edit: i agree

edit2: i don't really know what i'm agreeing with

edit3: i still agree nonetheless
                            Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-03-2005, 12:34 AM.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                              don't you drag me into this plus-size hit it quit it discussion, pal

edit: i agree

edit2: i don't really know what i'm agreeing with

edit3: i still agree nonetheless
                              I just figured this was a realm you knew well. :wub:

in a good way.
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

are you saying i seem like a guy who preys only on females who partake in many snacks

because you'd only be about 27% right
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X