Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best forum ever!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Useless Crap
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

THANKS FOR THIS JAPPEUUUH YOU ARE MY FAVORITE POSTER ffffffffffff
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Surely this should be Recycled Humour, not UC?

Anyway, they are quite good forums yea, it's free to read the main section (General Bullshit) and the Comedy Goldmine (archive of old threads) but to post or read the other forums (ofwhich there are many) you have to pay a one off fee of $9.95.

I've been lurking there for about 1.5 years now it's a nice way to waste a couple of hours, and I've seriously been considering paying the fee to join.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

How is this recycled humor? He posted a link to another forum. Forums themselves are not recycled humor.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            Surely this should be Recycled Humour, not UC?

Anyway, they are quite good forums yea, it's free to read the main section (General Bullshit) and the Comedy Goldmine (archive of old threads) but to post or read the other forums (ofwhich there are many) you have to pay a one off fee of $9.95.

I've been lurking there for about 1.5 years now it's a nice way to waste a couple of hours, and I've seriously been considering paying the fee to join.
            You have to pay?! LOL
            I've heard a few times that they're 'the best forums on the internet', but still I wouldn't pay for some forums.

Comment

Overrated. Yawn. Kim definitely moved this to the right section. Props.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

You have to pay then you can be banned for pretty much no reason at all I guess. Then you have to pay again to get unbanned.

Comment

www.offtopic.com

kthx.

Comment

i have to admit thoguh, that topic about swapping the baby's and gradad's heads around almost made me wee myself

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                      How is this recycled humor? He posted a link to another forum. Forums themselves are not recycled humor.

Useless Crap (4 Viewing)
                      Post your useless, worthless, non-entertaining, non-funny crap here, or we'll move it for you.

Recycled Humor (4 Viewing)
                      Find something funny on the internet? Don't post it anywhere but here. Useless, but not quite crap.

Hmm, this looks like something funny he found on he internet.. It's not non-entertaining or non-funny so why here?
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Even if I wanted to, the forum is blocked for me Is there that much sex/nudity on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                          You have to pay?! LOL
                          LOL WHOEVER PAYS FOR A FORUM IS FUCKING STUPID!!!1 HAHA LOLOLOL@ LMAO look at all the stupid people paying for a forum and then get banned for NO REASON AT ALL HAHAHHAH!!!!!!!
                          YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                          Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                            Useless Crap (4 Viewing)
                            Post your useless, worthless, non-entertaining, non-funny crap here, or we'll move it for you.

Recycled Humor (4 Viewing)
                            Find something funny on the internet? Don't post it anywhere but here. Useless, but not quite crap.

Hmm, this looks like something funny he found on he internet.. It's not non-entertaining or non-funny so why here?
                            Because it was intended as a joke in itself, he knows full well everyone's heard of sa
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

TWForums suck

LOL

<_<
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X