Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Recommendations - What should I be watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronicles Of Riddick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

the one movie on this earth that you need to see is Freddy Got Fingered. you need to see it twice. the first time, you will not enjoy it all that much. the first time people see this movie they are in total disbelief that such disgusting things could happen in a movie. the second time you see it, you know what is coming and it is easy to look past those things and see the hilarity of tom green and rip torn working together. it's not just that the characters are hilarious though. the situations they get into are so insane that you cant possibly understand how they were thought of in the first place. the whole thing takes normal drama movies about someone struggling to gain acceptance in the world, and gives these movies a dirty sanchez.

after i saw this movie, i was still laughing out loud to myself about it months later. why would someone advise their mom to go out and have sex with strange men, greeks, and basket ball stars? why would someone duct tape a baby's umbilical cord to his stomach? it's great. it refreshes your soul. see it.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
        the one movie on this earth that you need to see is Freddy Got Fingered.
        In my opinion, FGF was the worst move I have ever seen, I can't believe some people actually enjoy watching a guy stroke a donkey's dick.

Comment

that's a first viewing reaction.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

yea freddy got fingered is so insane its funny. I just saw Cinderella man, and that movie was great... Dont shy away from it just because its a sports movie and most sports movies suck
              Dice
              TWLB Champions Season 8
              TWLJ Champions Season 8
              TWLB Champions Season 10
              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Sexy nurses 3
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

I just saw Danny the Dog aka Unleashed. Massive Attack's great, great soundtrack meets Jet Li's martial arts. I'm not a big fan of Jet Li, but this movie just kicks so much ass. The best moves I've seen and the plot is also good. A must see for everyone.
                  last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

When I saw the preview for Cinderella Man I got shivers down my back.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

gay n-word's from outer space is a great flick, ewan. i saw it a few years back after having it recommended to me by a friend of mine.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                        alright, so i grabbed a cam of crash. i'll watch it tonight and post a quick write-up/review in the morning.

i think i'm also going to watch royal tenenbaums tonight. either that or waking life. if anyone wants a write-up of either of those, let me know.

big heads up to anyone who was thinking of watching that animated flick called madagascar. it's a steaming pile of shit. despite some pretty nice voice acting from chris rock and ben stiller, the movie is a yawn a minute.
                        I thought Crash was mediocre when I saw it a few years back. An ok concept but it just wasn't that good.

Er wait, are you referring to Crash from 1996 or Crash from 2004?

Comment

Dog Day Afternoon, The French Connection, and The Last Picture show are 3 great movies from the 70's. Probably not all that easy to find online, but go check them out from the library or something, it's free.

Comment

i got the 2004 version of crash, and i wasn't all that impressed.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X