oh piss off.
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Cancer fucking sucks. It rips apart families leaving nothing but memories in its wake.

Coincidentally, I just got back from the hospital visiting a close friend who has it. How lucky you are, DTF.

Comment

Yeah, I'm very thankful it's in remission.

Still can't get any tail from it though.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

According to what i have been through he has 3 years of chemo to go through, and has to spend lots$$ of money on drugs the damn medicare won't cover. Every 3 months or so he will have a lumbar puncture thats when they put a needle in your back to extract bone marrow. Which will tell them how much he has progressed with the chemo. Will lose alot of hair. It has a chance to also spread into his testicles. If that happens they will have to treat him with radiation. If he relapses they will repeat everything with harser drugs if that doesn't work. They will do a bone marrow transplant. Even though its an option the 1st and 2nd time the 3rd time you have to have it. That is a brief description of what he will go through in the next few years. I seriously feel sorry for him.
          Last edited by Krusnik; 06-13-2005, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X