Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this one is way to easy

had 132 while it is 0:38 over here

had something like 100 on the other one but allmost fell asleep while looking at the last questions cause i'm so tired -_-
    2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
    2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
    2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
    2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
    2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
    2:Cig Smoke> thdx
    2:Miksel> elim 3
    2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
    2:Morgane> LOL
    2:Enflame> haha
    2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Second test:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...mer/iqtest.png

:ninja: :greedy:
      I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by wavebeamer
        This person is an absolute pattern genious. IQtest.dk is much much harder to score high on than the first test listed. iqtest.dk is hardcore and a lot of people who score high on the first test i listed barely get over 100 on Iqtest.dk

Comment

I don't get how this really shows IQ.... I got 120. It seems like we're all bloody smart (superiour to above superiour) ... I dunno. I woulda suspected it more if they asked for an e-mail or something, lol. But I guess I didn't do bad for a 1/2 asleeper at midnight.
          DELETED

Comment

Here is your score

Your score is 153
            Wich means you are above superior.
            View the correct

That is bollocks.

And its probably bollocks for most ppl how put up answers here too. i've done lots of different IQ tests cuase somethimes i get bored and like puzzles and questions like that. But my scores can vary over a big scale. getting 115, 126 133 135 147 153 etc.. I have little faith in IQ scores anyway

In the second i got 118 and thats cuase it took age into account so it seems like a more reliable test. I could have done better on the test if i wasn't tired and a bit hungover and skipped a few, but maybe i would have gotten them wrong anyway and skippping them was the best option for the time? i don't know and i dont care to much either.

Ultimately you should take these things with a pinch of salt and not be feeling superior to anyone, even if you were smarter it doesn't make you better.

From what i seen of trenchwars i'm pretty sure the average intelligence isn't super high on it. Of course you could argue that its only the smart ones on the forums that took the test and posted there results giveing an unrepresentitive view of the TW population's intelligence, but i say STFU YOU NEWBIE LAMER etc...
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X