• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the best chain letter

SEND THIS TO 15 PPL IN THE NEXT 143 MIN AND THEN PRESS F6 AND YOUR
    SECRET CRUSHES
    NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS IT IS SOOOO SCARY CUZ IT WORKS BUT IF YOU
    BREAK THE CHAIN YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS 4 LIFE AND THE
    LITTLE GIRL FROM THE RING WILL COME INTO UR BEDROOM AT MIDNIGHT BY DA WAY
    PLZ DON"T FORWARD THIS MSG!! JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS MSG ONTO A NEW PAGE
    AND THEN SEND
    Last edited by Send; 06-09-2005, 06:14 PM.

SECRET CRUSHES
    AND THEN SEND
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

SECRET CRUSHES
      AND THEN SEND
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

cough broken cough
        Big Chill

Comment

SECRET CRUSHES
          AND THEN SEND
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Meeting the ring girl would be pretty interesting, maybe I could talk her out of all this haunting business. Broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
              SECRET CRUSHES
              AND THEN SEND
              __
              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

SECRET CRUSHES
                AND THEN SEND
                ALSO VISIT HUGELAUGHS.COM
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

OMFG IT WORKED, REALLY.

Comment

Damnit, GHB beat me to it.

Bitch
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Send This To 15 Ppl In The Next 143 Min And Then Press F6 And Your
                      Secret Crushes
                      Name Will Appear In Big Letters It Is Soooo Scary Cuz It Works But If You
                      Break The Chain You Will Be Cursed With Relationship Problems 4 Life And The
                      Little Girl From The Ring Will Come Into Ur Bedroom At Midnight By Da Way
                      Plz Don"t Forward This Msg!! Just Copy And Paste This Msg Onto A New Page
                      And Then Send

This thread already borders on severe retardation. Don't exacerbate the problem. - Conc

Dont Wanna Die!!!!!
                      Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 06-09-2005, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                        Send This To 15 Ppl In The Next 143 Min And Then Press F6 And Your
                        Secret Crushes
                        Name Will Appear In Big Letters It Is Soooo Scary Cuz It Works But If You
                        Break The Chain You Will Be Cursed With Relationship Problems 4 Life And The
                        Little Girl From The Ring Will Come Into Ur Bedroom At Midnight By Da Way
                        Plz Don"t Forward This Msg!! Just Copy And Paste This Msg Onto A New Page
                        And Then Send

[Massive Snip]

Dont Wanna Die!!!!!
                        Did you really need to do that?
                        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

everyone else is doin it, so what the hell

SECRET CRUSHES
                          AND THEN SEND
                          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                          oNe-t> YEAH
                          nopcode> before going out
                          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

SECRET CRUSHES
                            AND THEN SEND

Dude, i only posted that and "I dont wanna die" so, he snipped nothignz

Comment

SECRET CRUSHES
                              AND THEN SEND
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X