Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's hardfuckin'core
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
      diso jason? you gotta be kidding
      i'm still a pallie dude, always will be.

this is so i can twd, but if pallies ever lets me do that again, i'm back in a heartbeat. i'd like to squadjoin a name to pallies though, just to keep the memories alive. i'm thinking of joining syc0tik to it, but we'll see.

anyway, how have you been? long time no chit chat, brah.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
        two chicks on my myspace friends list have dropped out of school, one has served time and also has a restraining order against her
        I wish I met girls like that.

They're probably EZ!
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

long update i guess

Originally posted by Jason
          anyway, how have you been? long time no chit chat, brah.
          ive been good

ive moved from the most boring college town in the world, charlottesville, (its exciting if you are trying to get sorority girl pussy, but not so great if you have a girlfriend) back home to reston where all my high school friends are, so life is good, except that i have to get a job, which is the gayest of gay. im probably going to get some 12 dollar an hour temp job where i work for 15 minutes out of every hour and pretend to work for the other 45. gone to a couple of nationals games, which have been fun because they won 10 straight, but they just lost today, 11-1, which i thought might happen the second i changed my avatar, but fuck it, at least vlad guerrero got 19 points for my fantasy team. had a party for my friend at his girlfriends ridiculously ritzy farm, but she invited a bunch of hicks he hated, and they told my iranian friend that she was a ******-lover for wanting to hear rap music, and told her they were going to drop bombs on her country, but there were like 50 of my friends there and like 15 hicks so we made them leave, except for one of them, some nerdy looking dude who tried to talk shit to my 105-pound girlfriend at like 4:00 am, which was ridiculous. on the converse side, four ms-13 members beat up like 12 kids at this party i was at (i dont know they were ms-13 members neccessarily, but most groups of four people cant beat up 12 people, and one of the hispanic kids lost his diamond earring during the beatdown and threatened to shoot up the house if they didnt find it and then like 7 riced out civics rolled up and stayed there for a while, so im gonna say ms-13 since it was in their territory). tried to walk home really drunk from a party really far away on saturday night and we ended up getting a ride from this nice overweight black chick whose mom it turns out used to teach elementary school with my mom, payed her for the passage by smoking her out. drank a swig of really warm beefeater while writing this, felt really gross until i went upstairs to the kitchen to wash it down. i turn 21 in less than two weeks, fucking finally, im psyched. thats more or less it
          Last edited by Facetious; 06-14-2005, 04:59 AM. Reason: you cant even say ***** hahah
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
          X