Ha ha.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha.

Subspace has still failed to improve at all.
    The pleasure's all mine.

Really?

<-- Here's me not caring about your opinion, thanks anyway.

Comment

good point. Sometimes fun though.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Close this bullshit thread
        -Kawrae

Comment

Owned... <_<
          -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

Useless Crap

Comment

Has not improved since when?
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

If you don't like it, don't play, simple as that. And really what is there to improve, and with what buget, and by whom? Perhaps your intentions was to gain attention, attention for what? If we ask ourselves why did you even start this thread? Is there some kind of hidden and twisted message in your words?

How do you feel Lucon, what is the purpose of your message? Are you lonely, do you need help? Have you been insulted? Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Do you feel that your world is falling infront of you? What is this so called world, you don't know do you?

Now, what is my purpose in this? Is there really a purpose, a purpose to live, a purpose to breathe, a purpose to play this game? What if, and why not? Now that is the question, what is a question, what demiters a question to be a question? Are you tired now, of all my jidderish? Are you satisfied? If you are, then why are you or why aren't you?

A question is beautiful, questions is something wonderful, don't you agree?

:rolleyeso

edit: I amaze myself everyday, why did I even write that? : >
                Last edited by 1ight; 06-15-2005, 07:46 AM.
                Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
                  Subspace has still failed to improve at all.
                  You left and it improved but then you returned and its back to the way it was
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

oh not you again
                    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                      If you don't like it, don't play, simple as that. And really what is there to improve, and with what buget, and by whom? Perhaps your intentions was to gain attention, attention for what? If we ask ourselves why did you even start this thread? Is there some kind of hidden and twisted message in your words?

How do you feel Lucon, what is the purpose of your message? Are you lonely, do you need help? Have you been insulted? Do you need a shoulder to cry on? Do you feel that your world is falling infront of you? What is this so called world, you don't know do you?

Now, what is my purpose in this? Is there really a purpose, a purpose to live, a purpose to breathe, a purpose to play this game? What if, and why not? Now that is the question, what is a question, what demiters a question to be a question? Are you tired now, of all my jidderish? Are you satisfied? If you are, then why are you or why aren't you?

A question is beautiful, questions is something wonderful, don't you agree?

:rolleyeso

edit: I amaze myself everyday, why did I even write that? : >
                      Actually, the purpose of this message was to gloat since I'm playing better games now. Also, I was referring to the fact that the Continuum game client is still 0.39 or whatever.
                      Last edited by Lucon; 06-15-2005, 03:53 PM.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Lucon seems like the kind of guy who would go to a zoo and laugh at the chimps for not having evolved into humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                          Lucon seems like the kind of guy who would go to a zoo and laugh at the chimps for not having evolved into humans.
                          i vote for this as comment of the year!
                          Throughout time, there’s been
                          crimes, throughout our history
                          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                          Come on and take a stand
                          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                          and all the kids are running
                          from London to Manchester
                          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
                            Actually, the purpose of this message was to gloat since I'm playing better games now. Also, I was referring to the fact that the Continuum game client is still 0.39 or whatever.
                            you're gay.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

That one guy in Mr. and Mrs. Smith was wearing a Fight Club T-Shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X