Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTF- Sweet 16

Happy birthday buddy :wub:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Ooo happy birthday!
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

^ what they said
      Big Chill

Comment

hey everyone remember when it was my sweet 16 several days ago? we had such an exciting time

Comment

"Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Happy Birfday MR. Sam.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

why would anyone wish it a happy birthday
              sdg

Comment

Because he somehow still manages to be less fucking annoying than you.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  why would anyone wish it a happy birthday
                  Because I enjoy some of his posts? Because he doesn't seem like a total dickwad to me? Either way I'm eating cookies and cream ice cream so it's all good.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

happy birthday, you're one step closer to being brutally slaughtered emotionally by a member of the opposite sex.

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Hey, congrats. Have a good one

Comment

Happy bday.

(Yea, I know I'm one day late. Live with it.)
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Congrats Sam, have a good one.

Comment

Oh wow, didn't know this existed! Thanks a bunch guys.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                            X