Corgan - Pumpkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corgan - Pumpkins

Billy Corgan's first solo album just came out....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=music

http://www.billycorgan.com/multimedia.html

And he announced today in the Chicago Tribune that he's getting the Pumpkins back together. Rock on. He just finished an hour long interview on WXRT Sound Opinions that I caught the tail end of. Hopefully it'll probably be on the website soon.

http://www.93xrt.com/artists/studiox.html

always liked them... i dont think any of the old members will be back tho :P
    1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
    1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

yea he relized he sucks on his own and needs a band + name to hide behind..rock on (even tho he hasn't rocked in about 10ish years ?)
      Originally posted by Disliked
      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Dude love the pumpkins, James Iha is awesome, Im wondering if this'll end up being a full on reformation of the group, or just temporary. I like the pumpkins, but Id like to see Iha do more with a Perfect Circle.

Comment

Oooo... I might actually buy that.
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I hope this doesn't suck like zwan :]
            SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
              I hope this doesn't suck like zwan :]
              ZWAN BLEWWWWWW

Comment

James Iha had a solo album a while ago- I didn't really like it. I don't know if he's had more since.

I dig the Billy Corgan's album. I wouldn't call it inspired or anything but it's nice. It's more mellow....less rage. More "mature" perhaps. Even children get older...I'm gettin older too.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
                  Even children get older...I'm gettin older too.
                  I heard the original version of Landslide the other day, Im pretty sure thats a cover, before my time, but I like what the pumpkins did with it, they sped it up a little bit, and Billy's voice sortof added to the image created by the song.

Comment

The Smashing Pumpkins are the best example of a 'meh' band, I bought their greatest hits but I couldn't buy mellon collie etc
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                    X