Mach 3 Power Razor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mach 3 Power Razor

I can only get 6 uses out of a mach 3 before it has to be thrown out, how about you?

I believe gilette conspired to make them this way on purpose so people would have to keep buying. it cant be hard engineering feat to design a razor that shaves well AND lasts much longer than 6 uses

By the way, the M3 Power that takes a battery is not a gimmick. its much better shaving with a vibrating razor, but if you do get it and use it, you are going to have to use it for life because it will feel terrible going to any other razor without vibe.

You're full of shit.

(I have no idea what he wrote.)
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

For me the blade lasts quite long. I haven't counted, but I think at least 20 times.
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Clicking this link I expected it to be a conspiracy on how Mach 3 shavers control the working class, oddly I was correct.

http://www.toneneverexisted.com

Comment

I was expecting something copy and pasted out of google.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I think he posted about how much he likes having vibrating razors up his ass, but I can't see his posts.

Comment

Is everything a conspiracy theory with this guy?
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Nah. It's about getting negative attention, but his gimmick is using the conspiracy bullshit and inflammatory statements to get it. It's basically a semi-legal form of trolling. But I doubt he gets away with it forever.

Comment

"oh My God Tone Must Be Posting Another Conspiracy Theory What A Moron, I Must Take Out My Pent Up Rage On Him, Die Tone Die, Die Die"
                  I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

I use an M3, but my neck is so tough (i shave alot) that i havent changed the blade in a very long time, im just used to the dullness. I guess I'll change it while i'm thinking about it.

Btw if someone is willing to do creative content ill totally but toneneverexisted.com, god bless paypal and stolen paren't credit card accounts
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I wish i grew facial hair!!! haah!
                      k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

I use my Rambo-knife
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I just use a disposable razor, works just as well and I can get a buncha trys outta them before they run out.
                          DELETED

Comment

I have a mach 3 and I use the blade for about a month. 20 or so uses since I don't shave if I don't meet people. Sure, the blade gets dull in the end but it does it's job.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                              Btw if someone is willing to do creative content ill totally but toneneverexisted.com, god bless paypal and stolen paren't credit card accounts
                              I'll do something.

Buy it from GoDaddy.com
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X