2005 WSOP <spoilers />

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 WSOP <spoilers />

Anyone been following the 2005 wsop so far? Not televised yet, but they're already about 2/3rds the way through.

News items of note:

Johnny Chan was the first person to win 10 Bracelets, and 4 days later, Doyle Brunson won his 10th.

Jennifer Tilly (yes, the dizzy-acting brunette who was naked through most of Bound) is the new 2005 Ladies WSOP champ. Crunk shit.

Anyway, the main event is not until July 7th, and will last for 7 days before determining the 2005 champ.

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
    Anyone been following the 2005 wsop so far? Not televised yet, but they're already about 2/3rds the way through.

News items of note:

Johnny Chan was the first person to win 10 Bracelets, and 4 days later, Doyle Brunson won his 10th.

Jennifer Tilly (yes, the dizzy-acting brunette who was naked through most of Bound) is the new 2005 Ladies WSOP champ. Crunk shit.

Anyway, the main event is not until July 7th, and will last for 7 days before determining the 2005 champ.
    http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ker_tournament
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

6600 or more players? That's incredible since last year only had about 3000 or so.
      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
      The hand claps make the song

Comment

its hard to see but i was in first place of over 3,000 people once for a while

the name is underoath777

Comment

Getting first place just takes a little luck, keeping it is a different story.

I can't see your picture, but if there's 3000 people still alive, first place is basically meaningless... but if it started with 3000 and there's only 50 left and you have first place... now that's something.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

3000 started, there was about 600 or 500 left

Comment

Phil Ivey won over 1/2 a mil in the 5k Pot Limit Omaha w/rebuys. I can't wait to see that episode.

The Main Event starts tomorrow...anyone have an idea of how many entrants? I've heard mixed opinions. Some say there's supposed to be more than 8,000 players (which would be ridiculous), and some say not nearly that number has already registered. Oh well, we'll see tomorrow.

Comment

When does the televising begin? I can't live on WPT replays forever.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

The 19th of July, I believe.

Comment

I can't wait until they just start televising the whole thing live olympics-style.

One night a week on ESPN after the action is over just doesn't cut it.

I guess they can't really do it live because of the risk of cheating, but they could come up with something.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

jerome is a fluffer, LOOK IT UP
                      Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

its gonna be on tv July 18th at 8pm est

Comment

Down to the final table! 9 players left....can you believe Mike "The Mouth" Matasow has a good chance at winning the whole damn thing?

Some kid from Lodi, Ca is in 1st place right now. Lodi is a shithole town 30 min from me. I can't believe it, he'll be the richest person in the whole town if he wins the 7.5 million dollar 1st place prize.

Comment

woo i won 20 bucks today
                            i heard raymer finished 30 something

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                              woo i won 20 bucks today
                              i heard raymer finished 30 something
                              Finished 25th.
                              I follow poker quite a bit, final table is going on right now. (i believe so <_< ) not many well know guys are at the final table either, was hoping raymer would make it but he let 2 people double up off of him.
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X