X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Never heard of her in my life
    same
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

She's 5 mins flying from my island. Funny to -still- see F16's flying around making "super" pictures of the ocean.

10$ she is fed to the sharks on the north side of the island. (fishermen dumb the unusable fish parts there so the sharks eat everything there: little hope for finding a single bone)

OR

she took a boat to venuzuela with some people. on her own will that is. happens alot actually..

Comment

I can't believe what that bitch said.

"They let the guilty people go."

No they didn't, they weren't proven guilty, and thus they aren't guilty. It's how it works in just about every civilized country in the world, and I doubt that Aruba is going to change how they obtain law because someone kidnapped your daughter.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

So what happened, did they find her? Or what, I don't want to turn the tv on :fear:
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

cause you're a ninja?
            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
            Piston> I own in belim
            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

You know it.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

To sort of play the devil's advocate briefly I would just like to point out that flashing her name, picture, and story in everyone's face on TV helps in finding her. Yes you can say that because she's rich and white that she is getting all this attention but that doesn't change the fact that she's (probably) been kidnapped and might be dead.

But yeah, it is getting really old flipping on CNN or FoxNews and having to listen to 5-15 minutes of bullshit on any given news program about "The Search for Natalee Holloway." Don't those assholes know that what the people really want is more coverage of the aftermath of the Michael Jackon trial!

Comment

Well, if you saw what happened in England, this Natalle Hollway thing is over, at least knocked to a normal sized story for something like that.
                  DELETED

Comment

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/7/3/491/18474

wow, Spain has legalized gay marriage, pretty cool. this guy has a point.
                    Reinstate Sarien
                    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

sometimes when i type forums.trenchwars.org i accidently typed forums.frenchwars.org and it makes me chuckle
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                      X