Freedom for evil people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarien
    Which explains his use of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man as an icon. The most asexual, plumpy, harmless thing Ray could think of.
    Don't forget cute.

Comment

For whoever thinks she is harmless, I really wish it was your mother she raped and killed ... so just that you were never born.

That would be such a cozy thought :wub:
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Cut
        maybe on the inside shes just a good person like every other american.
        canadian, you ignorant fool. you must really be out of the loop, i mean really, to post all of like that pertaining to somebody you obviously dont know the slightest thing about. you're either blatantly ignorant or just too young to comprehend matters at hand.

Originally posted by Troll King
        died her hair blonde
        i hope that was just a spelling mistake, because a pun about that really would not be funny.
        Last edited by colony; 07-05-2005, 09:29 PM. Reason: stfu
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Cut,

the only reason she is out now is because she 'cut' a deal with the RCMP and testified against Paul Bernardo. After she got only 12 years for helping him torture, rape, drug and kill 2 girls under the age of 16 she then help him rape and kill her sister.... We find that Paul Bernardo's lawyer had video evidence showing she was willingly involved in all of this. After 12 years she still refuses to accept the seriousness of her crime and of her role in it. I hope someone does hunt her down and put a slow end to her life.

Edit: I would settle for locking her away for life but the law has failed us here.... I belive she will kill again as soon as she has the chance.
          Last edited by Kolar; 07-05-2005, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            Cut,

the only reason she is out now is because she 'cut' a deal with the RCMP and testified against Paul Bernardo. After she got only 12 years for helping him torture, rape, drug and kill 2 girls under the age of 16 she then help him rape and kill her sister.... We find that Paul Bernardo's lawyer had video evidence showing she was willingly involved in all of this. After 12 years she still refuses to accept the seriousness of her crime and of her role in it. I hope someone does hunt her down and put a slow end to her life.

Edit: I would settle for locking her away for life but the law has failed us here.... I belive she will kill again as soon as she has the chance.

Well Kolar, I don't think the crime is really that serious, I mean look at all the n.. People in Africa, they die from AIDs everyday by the masses, I mean come on how serious is killing a couple of people when Kunte and the gang are getting slaughtered by some disease?

Comment

According to your logic, you should stop eating because you are going to die regardlessly.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Cut
                Well Kolar, I don't think the crime is really that serious, I mean look at all the n.. People in Africa, they die from AIDs everyday by the masses, I mean come on how serious is killing a couple of people when Kunte and the gang are getting slaughtered by some disease?
                This is not some disease that can't be taken care of in one day. It is a human being who has taken the lives of other people and affected many others in the process. We can take care of this person, by locking her away for good, or bring back capital punishment... Did you hear she got a college or university degree or something similar while she was in prison?
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Quit responding to Cut already; it should have been clear after his first post that he's just trolling.

Comment

And no one respond to any of Troll King's jokes either... please
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I do not believe that putting someone's life to an end is a reasonable solution... even in a crime as hideous as this... but i think that she should be locked forever in her cell untill she could be released. If she is still on medication and must have all that attention from police maybe she should stay locked for another 12 years... -_-
                      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Nah, this woman doesnt need to be locked up. Now if she was african american, this would be a different story.

Comment

has anyone ever notice the fact that human minds vary so much that prison could be varying degrees of pain & suffering?

3 years in prison could be the same suffering as 1.5 years for one person and 10 years for another, depending on the inmates brain and how much suffering imprisonment (its enviornment) causes it. some people are in a state where its relatively easy where others would be much more affected by it than average. This is a serious and obvious problem and yet i never have even heard of it.

Comment

That's because you can totally avoid going there if you want to. Who gives a flying crap if it affects some people more than others? You did something stupid to go there, you can deal with the consequences.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                            X