No announcement yet.

Drug test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zeus are you slow?? if you dont noe what that means then your a nerdy fuck who has never been outside

Comment

actually deluge, he's a brit and there's a chance that particular bit of slang hasn't made its way across the pond.

anyway, i had to take a drug test today. i really wasn't aware i was going to be taking one, but i'm applying to work at EchoStar (the company that operates Dish Network satellite tv), and since it's a pretty big name company, i guess i shouldn't have been surprised.

i smoked a few bowls and ate roughly an eighth of shrooms just over a month ago. i'm one scrawny fucker with a pretty high metabolism. i don't get tons of exercise, but i do drink a decent amount of water. think my chances of passing are at least 75% or so? i really want this job, and i'm going to kick myself in the nuts if i fail because of one night of fun i had weeks ago.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

j just start playing wow already, it'll flush those drugs out of your system ASAP
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge
          zeus are you slow?? if you dont noe what that means then your a nerdy fuck who has never been outside
          I'll be the first to admit I have never been outside in Brooklyn
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Watch out Zeus, the e-thugs might try and evade bans or something less nerdy.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              actually deluge, he's a brit and there's a chance that particular bit of slang hasn't made its way across the pond.

anyway, i had to take a drug test today. i really wasn't aware i was going to be taking one, but i'm applying to work at EchoStar (the company that operates Dish Network satellite tv), and since it's a pretty big name company, i guess i shouldn't have been surprised.

i smoked a few bowls and ate roughly an eighth of shrooms just over a month ago. i'm one scrawny fucker with a pretty high metabolism. i don't get tons of exercise, but i do drink a decent amount of water. think my chances of passing are at least 75% or so? i really want this job, and i'm going to kick myself in the nuts if i fail because of one night of fun i had weeks ago.
              jason before my test i smoked 2 L's which didn't help at all because i was clean for a month before that preparing for such an occasion

and zeus my bad, i thought u were american, so i understand y you wouldnt understand slang

Comment

Deluge was what? 13 last year? I really don't believe any of it
                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                Piston> I own in belim
                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                  Thankfully I work in the restaurant business now and drugs are allowed!
                  Thats why im going into culinary arts, (partially) my brother told me all his friends that work in resteraunts always smoke after work and during sometimes when there isnt much to do.
                  k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

ive never heard of anyone failing a piss test with over a month break, i guess anythings possible but id say 95% chance of passing at the lowest jason. also apparently shrooms leave the system in a couple days, i dont think they even test for them.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

yeah, i'm more concerned about the pot. i know shrooms are a whole different ball game considering they're ingested. i'll find out how it went by the end of the week!
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Good luck jaso
                        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                        Piston> I own in belim
                        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

the NIDA is the test always used. these are what it looks for:

Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
                          Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
                          Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
                          Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine) [not opioids, only stuff that metabolizes to morphine]
                          Phencyclidine (PCP)

if you are having an extended test (rare) you have more to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                          X