No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday ZEUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This birthday thread is wasted on Zeus. Everyone knows he'll be too drunk to read any of this.

Comment

Oh contrare, a few of my friends are on holiday and Mrs Mike is coming to visit sometime in the near future so I'm waiting until they get back and going out in a few weeks time to celebrate. For my 19th my friends bought me 19 shots and I managed 13 of them after all the crap I'd injested previously, before I decided I didn't want to redecorate the taxi later on that night. This time I'm aiming for the full 20. Just heading to the cinema with nat and mitch tonight, haven't got a clue what we're seeing. This lunchtime I ate like a king. Chicken burger, chips and stella artois. I'm also pretty sure I am the only person who uses these forums who bought all their birthday presents themselves to give to their parents to wrap up and give back to me on the day. Exciting, as you know the presents you're getting are what you want, but not as exciting as there's no surprises

And cheers guys, I appreciate it
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Man, you really ARE plastered.

Comment

Happy Birthday, ill send you this voucher i got for a free drink at Waterstones ^-^
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Nice job on the second decade, my friend.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

you made it
              happy birthday
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

Working...
              X