Movies that scare the fuck out of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies that scare the fuck out of you

yo i need some movies that are fucking scary not no ring and shit im talking about not getting up to piss its so fucking scary, INRICH ME WITH UR LISTS GOD BLESS U ALL. peace up a-town
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Hollywood are doing a remake of Dark Water. I hope they don't fuck it up.

Comment

The Exorcist, especially the re-released version with the additional footage like the spider-walking scene.

Comment

I agree with TK, the excorcist is the scariest movie I have ever seen.

Another movie that scared me as a kid, but not anymore, is IT.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
          Hollywood are doing a remake of Dark Water. I hope they don't fuck it up.

<sarcasm>Oh no ... Hollywood would never fuck up a remake </sarcasm>

It'll suck
          DELETED

Comment

I dont' really get skurrd by most movies, but Silence of the Lambs was pretty intense. Blood and guts in cinema almost never bothers me, but the tension and suspense was so good in that film that I think it's the skurriest movie I've seen.

Comment

For a thriller kind of movie I thought 28 Days Later was pretty good. It had the suspense, the build-up, a good climax with the soldiers, and, of course, zombies. I mean, it didn't scare the piss out of me or probably anyone but I've always been partial to it as far as horror goes since I'm not a fan of the genre at all.

IT'S INFECT-EDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Candyman will scare the shit out of you.

Comment

Yeah, 28 Day later was a good thriller, in some ways better then the recent Dawn of the Dead.

Candyman wasn't scary at all, lol.

Exorcist back then was sort of scary, but now its sort of funny to watch.

Evil Dead the first one was pretty scary, the 2nd Evil Dead was silly.

Most of the recent horror movies just don't scare me at all.
                  White Noise was probably the best I've seen lately.

Would be good if someone points out a good scary movie that I haven't seen.

Comment

ill agree with evasive and go with candyman.... or theres some bloody mary or something movie i forget what its called.... blue baby or something maybe? i duno
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

dont know about you but the Inspector Gadget movie made me shit my pants.

Gremlins gave me nightmares when I was 8 or something.

Eraserhead - directed by David Lynch (or Flynch, i duno). Its so weird that its scary. Not a traditional 'horror'
                      1;JeBu> i thougt kid did teached how to robber banks
                      1;Deluge> LOOOOOOOOL JEBU

Comment

I never get scared by horror movies. Zombies, ghosts, psycho's never bother me. However, when I was around 6 I was exposed to Aliens (the movie), scared the living shit out of me for a long time afterwards. Now any hostile alien related movie scares the shit out of me.

Comment

Like Disliked, i don't get scared but films.. but my favourite horror films are Saw and 20 Days Later.

the worst "horror" film i've seen is The Grudge. it was boring, with a lame plot, and totally un-scary

Comment

I really wouldn't call saw a scary movie, but rather a intelligent thriller. Scary movies have been bad lately because we've all been desensitized to violence and etc but the exorcist seems to come to mind because its an "intelligent" scary movie. And I really need that because most scary movies now are really heavy on the senseless violence and special effects but lacks everything else. I.E. Jeepers Creepers. People that stupid doesn't deserve to live. I laughed that entire movie at how stupid white people are.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

i used to get shit scared by the "Poltergeist" movies, 1 and 2 only though, 3 didnt have the same effect on me
                              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                              oNe-t> YEAH
                              nopcode> before going out
                              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                              X