Mp3 devices - mass storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ipod is easy to use and has a fast, lightweight interface

you can create complex, dynamic playlists based on song rating, last played, play count and more.

it's the most popular player by far so tons of quality accesories available

cheaper lower capacity models are available down to $99 / 512 MB.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
      I'm not sure what you are looking for, but me and my dad have something similar to this:

http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10480
      seems pretty interesting.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

but it's just a huge walking hard-drive the iriver can play my movies even though it doesn't have a huge storage device.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

It has RCA jacks out. (Those Red, Yellow, and White things that come out of video games, VCRs and DVD Players) as well as a remote control, which is just wicked cool.

This is only handy if you have
          a.) a computer with RCA-in.
          b.) a TV to use this on.

We take this to New Hampshire when we go for our Family Reunion. We have around 10 full length movies, A season of Family Guy, and a shit load of Mp3s. We have the 80GB version btw.

Overall, I am incredibly happy with it.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Remember, iaudio X5 also allows you to play full length movies etc. I myself am not buying a mass storage player, so I don't really know much about them and whether it's better than iRivers [which is another well-liked brand], however, iAudio has always been really good.
            - k2

Comment

Originally posted by Cops

za gophar, wow i can play movies and mp3s on the iriver, niceness. right now that's the winner, how is the quality? i'm thinking that will be plenty considering it will take me awhile to get 3-4 gigs of music and then i can always throw some movies on there. za gophar, you're the shit.
              i find the quality to be great, but i am not a sound quality buff or anything. i got mine for 266 dollars after christmas. here is a link to the iriver forums. the kind i am talking about is the h300 series. http://www.misticriver.net/boards/

by the way, on my iriver i had to download new firmware to be able to play movies (in other words i upgraded the operating system). it didnt come with the iriver when i bought it. this may have changed since then, though. just thought you should know that putting movies on the player may not be as quick and simple as putting mp3's on it. you also have to convert the movie files to the size of the iriver's screen, but there is a program you can use to do that also. i find the process to be not much of a hassle, considering that i will only watch movies on it if i am on a long car ride or a plane trip.
              Last edited by za gophar; 07-23-2005, 04:16 PM.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
              X