Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance won again

7th time's the charm. gg.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

gg lance
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

I actually followed most of it this year. I had no idea how much strategy and teamwork is involved in the whole race. I dig the French chicks in the polkadot dresses. Rawr! :wub:

Mad props to the Discovery team, and Lance Armstrong. You gone dun the country proud.

Comment

I think he's retiring because he finds it too damn easy.

:thumbsup: Lance.
        Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I think he wants to end on a high note, and break the record at the same time. That and maybe he's getting too old? How old is it?
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

What a beast
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

imprezzive

Comment

Working...
              X