No announcement yet.

Bush, under investigation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta back him up. She's real. And hot.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Bush is a twat.

He's living proof that if an idiot like him can be a president, then anyone has a shot.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Oh noes
        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by death row
          anyone has a shot.
          If they have the right contacts, and money.

Comment

Originally posted by death row
            Bush is a twat.

He's living proof that if an idiot like him can be a president, then anyone has a shot.
            If this is true, then you are really being critical of the American society. The media, the government, etc. are all only reflections of the society that they cover.

So if a person is below average, but uses the current societies short-comings as a method to become leader of that society, how is it that he is an idiot?

Comment

whoever believes the media is a reflection of society is kind of ignorant and stupid
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                All I needed to know about that article was:

I'm not sure, but I don't think the Court of Common Sense has any kind of jurisdiction when it comes to us Americans.
                It's only the stupid ones (those that voted for Bush and those that are just plain dumb) that don't have any common sense. Sorry Republicans...but I hate Bush and he's an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                  whoever believes the media is a reflection of society is kind of ignorant and stupid
                  Where do you live that any media, tv, radio, print, isn't a commercial organization? 'The media' are companies and corporations that are in business for a profit. Making a profit means ratings. Ratings means supplying what the people want. What people want means it is a reflection of society.
                  Oldest saying in the news media is, 'if it bleeds, it leads'. But even beyond news, think about TV, magazines, radio. They play or print what people want.
                  It is very obvious that if any media company were to supply a product that was not watched, listened to, or read, that the company would not be able to get advertisers Without advertisers, no income. No income, they don't exist.

Now I know you aren't stupid, and I know that I am not stupid. So I assume that you misunderstood my point.

Comment

i agree with pretty much all of that post

but what i'm saying is media always prints what is more sensational and what people will tune in to most, not necessarily what is really out there.

turn on your local news and the majority of the stories will be about crime or disasters. "feel good" stories are not good for the media, thus they will not air them. theres a lot more to society than these shootings and shit

you're right, they want higher ratings and more viewers/readers, which is why they have to select what they run and not simply state everything.

i guess i misunderstood?
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I don't know how they do it in HOTLANTA. But in Suburban CT, the crimes and murders are a near non-factor to our society, so when it happens, it is a huge fucking deal.
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

heres a website supporting amendment to the constitution so Arnold S. can become president.

http://www.amendus.org

heres a site exposing arnold for what he is

www.arnoldexposed.com

Comment

HEY GUYS HERE IS A SITE ABOUT SOME RANDOM OBSCURE CONSPIRACY THEORIST, YOU CAN SEE THE EFFECTS HIS PARANOID DELUSIONS HAVE HAD ON HIS BRAIN

http://www.toneisafuckingidiot.com/itstrue.htm

AND HERE'S ONE OUTLINING THE YEARLY CCCC (CONSPIRACY CONCOCTING COCKSUCKERS CONFERENCE), CHECK OUT THESE GUYS IN ACTION

http://www.toneplustelcatequalslove.org/

FINALLY CHECK OUT THIS LITTLE GEM, A CONSPIRACY THEORIST CAUGHT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING A NON-BELIEVER

http://www.limpdickedpriests.net/ass-pounding.html

IF YOU GUYS DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST CLICK THE LINKS, IT'S ALL TRUE I SWEAR!
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Post of the year.

Comment

LOL! Go Bryan go woo! I like the links that it leads to. ^-^
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

hey Bryan

Comment

Working...
                                X