Anime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Yeah, the full name is Visions of Escaflowne... one of my favorite animes ever. I'm actually rewatching it right now.
    The reason I kinda stopped watching it was how it was drawn, pointy noses like in Hajime No Ippo, but more extreme.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

1ight you avatar owns! gaara is so cool!
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Thanks for the link light, I got the same link from my squadmate yesterday too . I fucking love Basilisk and Speed Grapher.
        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          putting in another vote for robotech and hokuto no ken
          but in a thread about anime, all i can say is
          ORA ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORORAORAORAORAORA
          I didn't know you're a Robotech fan! Have you seen Super Dimension Fortress Macross (SDF Macross/Macross TV)?

Comment

Thanks Epi for the recommendation of Samurai Deeper Kyo =D.

Quick question ... is the character from Naruto ... Kakashi, inspired/copied from one of the characters in Samurai Deeper Kyo ... Migeiya? Bc both have that black mask around their mouth and I think both have white hair as well as something special with their eyes (Sharingwhatever as opposed to Migeiya's diff colored eyes ... one is blue other is red). Seems a bit sketchy as to the similar styles.
            Last edited by Sufficient; 08-04-2005, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
              I didn't know you're a Robotech fan! Have you seen Super Dimension Fortress Macross (SDF Macross/Macross TV)?
              havent seen any macross yet but i hear there's a lot of thrust vectoring in macross zero and that it owns the skies
              sage

Comment

Just wondered if any of you downloaded this week's Naruto ep from Dattebayo? Cause I did, and what I saw was a little move named
                "3 nickers (you know what I mean) in space", 3 black gay guys in space. Kinda fucked up, maybe a joke from the subbers.

Comment

There was no episode this week, they aired the Naruto movie instead.

Comment

havent seen any macross yet but i hear there's a lot of thrust vectoring in macross zero and that it owns the skies

isnt robotech a part of macross series? cause from what i know.. macross had so many diff series..

oh btw, im watching ranma 1/2 again.. haha
                    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

!!!

You should go watch Macross: Do You Remember Love?, Macross Plus, Macross II (my personal fav.), and Macross Zero! And if and when you get the chance, Macross TV (so much better than Robotech :P). You WON'T REGRET, PROMISE.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
                        !!!

You should go watch Macross: Do You Remember Love?, Macross Plus, Macross II (my personal fav.), and Macross Zero! And if and when you get the chance, Macross TV (so much better than Robotech :P). You WON'T REGRET, PROMISE.
                        Wow you forgot Macross 7, Macross 7: The Movie, Macross 7: Dynamite OVA and Macross Plus. (And if a really big fan, the Macross 2012 music video OVA)

Robotech = Super Dimensional Fortress: Macross, Super Dimensional Cavalry: Southern Cross, and Genesis Climber Mospeada

These three shows have absolutely nothing to do with eachother, but because American TV seasons for cartoons is around 80 shows, they needed to put together a few Japanese ones together to make a full season (as Japanese shows are generally shorter).

The first 36 episodes of Robotech is Macross redubbed with a bit added in about protoculture to make it somewhat consistant with the other parts. The definition of protoculture in Robotech is different from the definition of protoculture in Macross. Macross is by far the most famous of the three shows and the most beloved in Japan and around the world.

Originally posted by Sufficient
                        Thanks Epi for the recommendation of Samurai Deeper Kyo =D.

Quick question ... is the character from Naruto ... Kakashi, inspired/copied from one of the characters in Samurai Deeper Kyo ... Migeiya? Bc both have that black mask around their mouth and I think both have white hair as well as something special with their eyes (Sharingwhatever as opposed to Migeiya's diff colored eyes ... one is blue other is red). Seems a bit sketchy as to the similar styles.
                        If this was directed at me, I have no idea. I've never seen Naruto :x
                        Last edited by Epinephrine; 08-05-2005, 12:47 PM.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Naruto is gonna air on YTV in canada, i am so watching it just to see how bad it will be.. haha
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                            Naruto is gonna air on YTV in canada, i am so watching it just to see how bad it will be.. haha
                            I think you'll be disappointed.

Comment

www.bleachportal.net
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Wow I didn't know they made so much for macross 7, isn't max the captain in that one? Does he ever scramble his valkyrie again or is he really old by that time?
                                sage

Comment

Working...
                                X