Kicked Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked Out

I got kicked out of Model UN for "inciting racism".

I made a little joke thread about Italians on MySpace, and thus got kicked out.

Now Squeezer, you saw this. First of all:

1.) Italians are not a race.
    2.) They weren't that bad, just moot points.

I don't want to post it here, because mods are ansty to ban someone. I will send it via PM to show you how harmless it was.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

The italians are coming after you , all italians have connections with the maffia!!!

You better start running and give your mom a goodbye kiss because its gonna be the last time you saw here!

Comment

Racism and discrimination are pups in the same litter. It's probably a little silly that you were kicked out of model UN for saying all Italians are smelly doo-doo heads, or that you might say all Brits have bad teeth or all Irish are drunks. However, there is still a bit of respectability in model UN, Student Congress and that sort of thing. Taking shots of any kind like that really undercut your assertions.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

maybe people in the model UN just didnt like you and finally had some sort of a reason to get rid of you

just sayin.
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Say something about the Krauts, Dagos, or possibly Frogs.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

I don't want to post it here, because mods are ansty to ban someone. I will send it via PM to show you how harmless it was.
            Seriously?

I'm half Italian and I thought it was funny.

It really wasn't that fucking bad.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Oh and who the fuck narked on you?

I'd hire Ilya to kill em.

He'll do it too.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

This fella:

http://www.myspace.com/chounbuffoon

And I actually think Ilyaz is right, because I have always debated and pushed the lines about what is morally and ethically acceptable among MUN members.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

Stupid Mutt

Comment

im always right

its awesome
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

It must be awesome, because Ilyaz says it is.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Theif of Time knows whats up.

(its thief, though)

Comment

True. But should I scrap this account for the sake of spelling consistency?

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

nah

fight the system

FUCK YOU I BEFORE E EXCEPT AFTER C

Comment

Im not accepted in Young Republicans or Democrats because Im too Liberal and too Conservative.

And dont worry DTF, Carlos Mencia got dismissed for the same reason when he was your age.

Comment

Working...
                              X