Wedding Crashers (No spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Crashers (No spoilers)

Really is funny, two really hot chicks, Vince and Owen are good (especially considering I don't really like Owen that much)

I suggest you check it out!
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

i felt as though they didn't give vince and owen enough room to ad lib and work with the great chemistry they have. same with christopher walken, he can be a crazy funny guy when he wants to be. it seems they were all held too tightly to the script and not given the freedom to do what they do best.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
      Really is funny, two really hot chicks, Vince and Owen are good (especially considering I don't really like Owen that much)

I suggest you check it out!
      Seconded

Comment

ok what are we talking about here, thought it was some vid clip but there's no link =/
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

yeah, my friend who saw this yesterday said it was good but i confess a certain degree of leeriness
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

the dining room scene made me feel awkward

i didn't know whether to puke or jack off.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              i felt as though they didn't give vince and owen enough room to ad lib and work with the great chemistry they have. same with christopher walken, he can be a crazy funny guy when he wants to be. it seems they were all held too tightly to the script and not given the freedom to do what they do best.
              opposite, they were given plenty of room to adlib, I don't think Walken was, but his role was pretty minor in the film, he's like 6th or 7th in importance.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I saw it last night. It was okay. ^-^
                Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I don't know if I'll watch this, from the trailers it just looks like another brainless comedy. Although that Isla Fisher is alright...

Comment

I saw the screening last night of sky high, holy shit was it bad. I get to see a lot of the movies that have come out or on their way out and I'm telling you right now this is not a waste of money, this is one of the best comedies you'll see all year. I had a lot more fun seeing it with the girl rather than my friends.

Cops quick run down -

The Island - not as bad people make it out to be still pretty bad, come on folks have you seen Dungeon and Dragons?

War of The Worlds - it had this immense ability to be made a good movie but instead they wasted a lot of money, poor tom cruise it wont be talked about for years to come, oh well people can always talk about how he's fucking a girl who looks like a skeleton.

Madagascar - Great kids movie, if you have kids or you like movies like shrek you might enjoy this. I saw it a few times i liked it so much.

Cinderella Man - I really enjoyed this movie, maybe I like Russell Crowe more than others but regardless this isn't the worst thing you can see at the theatre.

Dark Water - don't even bother, buy yourself some xanax before this movie so when you show up you can bare through it.

The Longest Yard - I like the Adam Sandler's movies, they're hillarious. If you like Billy Madison or Happy Gilmour check this one out. You'll notice a lot of gay prison Innuedoes.

Sky High - Read up on what I said about Dark Water.

Mr and Mrs Smith - this movie sucked ass but it's got huge ticket sales just cause two people in it want to be fucked by half the world. The end joke was pretty good and I think that's the only time I laughed during the whole movie, which isn't that bad it tried to end on a good note but failed every where else.

Charlie and The Choclate Factory - The singing was terrible, the oompa loompa was one guy and some parts of the movie annoyed me. All things said I still liked it and it had a nice tim burton twist which I've come to appreciate after Big Fish. There was some mistakes made but i still think this is worth renting, wait for it to come to your local movie store.

Wedding Crasher - Best comedy I've seen all year, I didn't have to pay to see this but i gladly would.
                    Last edited by Cops; 07-29-2005, 02:52 PM.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I heard Madagascar sucked ... haven't watched it tho.

Comment

I saw it the day it came out, and I laughed pretty much the whole movie.

And Owen Wilson is a god.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Snape Kills Dumbledore.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i must admit that this movie rocked, i was like laughing throughout the movie.. definitely one of the better comedies i've seen lately

Comment

Working...
                            X