I won something on ebay that I didn't really want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won something on ebay that I didn't really want

I was browsing on ebay for a new laptop, and this dell inspiron xps 2 caught my eye - so I bid on it, you know, just enough to be the highest bidder but could be outbid really easily. There was 4 hours left in the auction I thought to myself I'm not going to win a 2500 dollar laptop for 1660 so I can rest easy.

4 hours later - a email comes with "Item won!" And I wasn't really sure this is what I wanted in the first place!

I need to know how to cheat the system. If I ignore the seller completely, all I'm going to get is a negative feedback right? I have the money I just don't know if I want to commit... argh!

plz help.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Here:

Buy and resell.

That way, if you end up wanting it you won't feel bad.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I'll buy it for £200
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH!!

or just pay the bloke, whatever
        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
        oNe-t> YEAH
        nopcode> before going out
        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

If you bid on it, you already committed yourself. So follow through with your commitment to buy it, and then resell it if you don't want it, or send it to my address and I will deal with it.
          - k2

Comment

say sorry and that you were mistaken.
            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

That sounds like a good deal either way.
              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I won on a DVD one time and then never paid for it or received it. Prolly got bad feedback, but I don't use ebay really so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Pay for it, and if nothing else, blow it up.

Comment

Delete your Current ebay account and make a new one....... :grin:

Comment

ok I just fabricated some bullshit story about my account being stolen and that I didn't really bid on it. Hopefully the guy will believe me, if not, i'd rather take a negative feedback than spend that much money on something i'm not sure I want.
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

thus comes the risks of bidding on thigns you're not 100% sure of. Lesson learned.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

one time i bought Captain America and the Avengers for the SNES and I was happy cause I got it for like 5 bucks, when I got it I decided I was a moron because Vision's a shitty character and Thor should've been in it
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I got Chrono Trigger for 20 bucks, box and all.

I was happy that day.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Jesus wouldn't have lied, you infadel.

Comment

Working...
                              X