Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I starred in a movie

Ok, the story.

I knew a guy in a school, a while ago I started talking to him again on msn, he had a camera and wanted to do some experimenting. So he wrote a short script and arranged to meet me in the local woodlands....this is beginning to sound weird. So anyway, I starred in the 1minute20second movie and he directed it. The link is below.

I think I'll need to explain what little plot there is. Ok so there's this guy drugged up (me) and having a dream, in this dream I'm walking along the canal and I hear a scream (we forgot sound effects, so when I turn my head, that's when I hear it), so I run towards the scream, towards this cave, I stick my head in and shout "Hello?", then I'm attacked from behind. I then wake up from my drug induced state, get up and walk off. The End.

I decided to post the movie here for you to have a laugh at, I expect I'll get the piss taken out of me for my lame acting and poor running but, as long as you have a laugh.

Click here to watch Final319 (4 Meg)

EDIT: Outakes!

Ok, here are the outtakes, the original file was 14 meg so I cut it into 3 segments and took out the ones I hate. (The close ups)

Click here to watch Outtakes 1
    Click here to watch Outtakes 2
    Click here to watch Outtakes 3
    Last edited by Superted; 08-01-2005, 08:01 PM.

Crap
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Also I'm not sure if this is racist or not but you're really ugly.
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

The combination of the phrases "he had a camera and wanted to do some experimenting", "arranged to meet me in the local woodlands", "drugged up (me)", "I stick my head in" and "attacked from behind" usually doesn't bode well.

Comment

I got several of my cars (1951 Studebaker Champion and 1956 Studebaker Hawk) in the movie 'Dirty Dancing' years ago. Wife says it was the only time we got money from the cars as opposed to spending money on them. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
            it's because he is drugged
            and btw nice shoes

Comment

the combo of him running and the shitty camera makes him look like clark kent when he runs in smallville. whoosh, whoosh, fast.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

erm, very gripping - when u sed u shouted hello, i expected more of a "HELLLOOOOOOOO"
                5:ZeUs!!> http://www.mikejeapes.twzone.net/images2/me_title.JPG
                5:sexy wooden spoon> when did u erm, win the title?
                5:ZeUs!!> yeah im a black man
                5:ZeUs!!> i won it back in 98 when i absolutely battered Evander Holyfield
                5:Superted> you look a lot whiter in your drinking pics
                5:ZeUs!!> i mullered him
                5:sexy wooden spoon> did u bite his ear?
                5:ZeUs!!> I bit his whole fucking head off
                5:ZeUs!!> he needed 56 stitches after that

Comment

i wannasee the outakes

when u ran the motion blur made u look like the flash wEEEEEEE
                  Last edited by RoDNeY; 08-01-2005, 05:10 PM.
                  Big Chill

Comment

1) I'm sorry but I would not have known that was a drug induced state if you hadn't of told me
                    2) You put your hand on your coat as you went to stand up which made me laugh
                    3) I thought that the music for the film was excellent and brilliantly depicted a drug induced state... and then I realised my cd had just started playing you didn't have any music. I suggest setting your film to the intro of 'Dogs - London Bridge' (album version)
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                      i wannasee the outakes
                      What he said.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

edit.
                        Last edited by soup; 08-03-2005, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I don't see what's so great about his shoes they look like normal shoes to me?????/
                          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Rofl, I can't stop laughing.

Originally posted by Lucon
                            What he said :grin:
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I speak for everyone else here when i say WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.

P.S - movie may seem better on crack, weed meth ect.
                              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                              1:Kentaro> suits you well
                              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Working...
                              X