5 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Most people wouldn't believe the guy who said there was no god/afterlife and all that, just as a lot of people don't believe in evolution or global warming. Meanwhile for everyone else, they'd party like mad.

If you've ever seen the movie 'Last Night' you'll get a good idea of what may happen. Great movie by the way.
    Well I'm not saying he would try and tell you, I'm talking about hard concrete proof that everyone would realize (whether they choose to accept it or not) there is no afterlife or god.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If there were no afterlife, then moral values would be thrown out the window.

I'd probably get a bunch of my friends and we'd do our own version of Battle Royale in the streets.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
        Well I'm not saying he would try and tell you, I'm talking about hard concrete proof that everyone would realize (whether they choose to accept it or not) there is no afterlife or god.
        I wouldn't believe it, it's all a test! :fear:
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

if i had 5 days left to live i think i would go buy a life supply of grape soda and thro them at homeless people for 5 days

btw :stuart:
          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by PH
            You don't update it anyway.
            thats because there really is 5 days left

starting now
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
            X